Chapter 7

Yeonjun's pov:

I finally managed to find s job in a little restaurant..

Fortunately the manager seemed to be a good person..

He was around my age and his other workers were, too...

He said young people need jobs more than the old ones..

That's a bold declaration.. but well the thing that matters is that I got the job ㅎ_ㅎ

.
.

I entered the house after the door opened.

It was a residential complex.. the buildings were so old and gloomy...

Hopefully it seemed the costumer was a familiar one and the staff there knew him already.. so i was given the exact directions about where they live ...

.
.

The costumer opened the door and I was shocked seeing the face...

.
..
...

His body was already so slimmy and now it was as if it shrank even more...

He held the box with his boney hands and handed the money.. He thanked me quietly then grabbed the door's handle to close it..

I put one of my fit in the distance between the wall and the door.. He struggled with the door for a while till he saw my foot..

He finally headed up and looked at me just as shocked...

***

_Guess I was born with bad luck..

_Wait..

Beomgyu tried to close the door.. But Yeonjun easily held it back and opened it and suddenly stepped into the house, his body almost falling on beomgyu's, which made him lose his balance..

He was about to fall from behind but Yj held his waist and pulled him up.

_Ah..
..
...
What the hell do u want from me.. Just leeeeavee.. Why do u keep appearing every where ahhh...

Beomgyu was stomping his feet on the ground nagging like a little kid...

He gave up and decided to ignore Yj instead..

_As I said before .. I mean no harm.. I just wanna talk.. ok?...

Beomgyu opened the box and put the fries in a dish ..

_Ok?...

_Why would u choke me to death if u mean no harm...

_U started that shit .. don't blame me on that ... And u bit my hand, too.. We're even now...

_Heh.. that's ridiculous... U're all the same... How can u possibly not harm me .. That's what everyone does... U're not different ofc.. And remember.. We will never be fucking even ...

But well u were lucky I was tired... Or else I would've beaten u to a pulp when u did that...

The boy was only saying those to show anger and hatred and none of them were real for sure ... Since he himself knew he wouldn't have made it if he were to fight yj..

And Yeonjun knew it, too.. but he didn't really want to tense up the atmosphere again with his responses and wanted them to have a conv with no troubles for once...

_I'm not the same ..I__

_U are.. now .. I might treat u better as u did now, too...

Please fuck off..

_I won't

_There's nothing interesting for u here. Don't waste ur time on such a shitty place and don't step on the grounds u don't belong to.

Beomgyu was talking with a rude tone, not even looking at Yeonjun in the eye..

_What makes u think I don't belong to here.

_It's obvious and u know the answer better than me.. so for now I'm begging u to  leave me alone.

He started eating the sandwich ... He took two or three bites and winced after a while...

_BLEGH...
.
..

_Is it that bad?...

Beomgyu said nothing and stood up.. running to the bathroom.. .

He threw the whole thing up.. He held his stomach and groaned in pain...
_Wtf ...

Yeonjun hurried there and opened door.

_What the hell??? Are u alright??

Beomgyu washed his mouth and face, then turned back ..

_What do u think ..

_U're absolutely not...
What happened...

_Look ...

  Beomgyu wiped his mouth with his sleeve, then sighed loudly...

_See... I really can't understand why the hell must someone like u
become so interested in the affairs of someone like me ..

But I bet unlike me.. U know at least a bit of  morality and stuff ... so u must already know..

That BUTTING IN MY FUCKING LIFE ISN'T SO  NICE AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.. OKK???

_I just wanna help ...

_KEEP UR FUCKING SYMPATHY TO URSELF ... I DIDN'T GROW UP ALL BYMYSELF TO BE BEGINN FOR OTHERS HELP WHEN I'M ALREADY A GROWN ASS
SO JUST LEAAAVEE
LET ME BE ALONE
LET ME ROT
I DON'T NEED UR PITY
LET ME JUST DIE IN A CORNER OF THIS FUCKING ROTTEN TOWN
GOOO
LEEAAVVEEE...

Beomgyu was now shouting as loud as he could and it seemed more like a panic attack, and Yeonjun could clearly see his head being in verge of blowing up anytime which concerned him ...

His face was all red and he had already completely lost his control..

His voice was breaking slowly as he was losin his last bits of energy after shouting for so long..

_CAN'T U FUCKIN HEAR ME U SON OF A BITCH??
FUCK OFFF
IS IT FUN WATCHIN ME BREAK DOWN?
IS THIS SO FUN THAT U CAN'T RESIST BUT KEEP WATCHIN ME WHEN I'M LIKE THIS??
I SAID LEAVEEE...

He felt another pile of food making its way out of his stomach and coming up to his mouth .. He turned away and threw up for like ..the third time in a row...

_Please calm down...

_I WON'TTT TILL U LEAVEE MOTHERFUCKER

_But u're gonna kill urself like this.. Let me bring u to a hospital or sth .. I have a m__

_I DO NOT CARE A BIT IF I DIEEE

_I DO
...

words count: 940