Chapter 4: Needles

**WARNING: Contains abuse

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 4...

In Aurora's room-

Aurora's room was a pretty dark room with burgundy wallpapers and a red carpet that covered all the room floor.

She had two emerald green couches facing each other while a small short circular dark brown coffee table stood between them.

The tall circular dark brown table with one chair that Aurora used to eat and study stood near the tall window.

The bedroom window with black curtains that matched the black bedding sheets. It was the window that provided the most light beside the bathroom window that provided light to the light brown vanity near the couches.

Anyone who stayed in this room would probably feel lonely and trapped by such dark colors.

"I have to get these needles out" (Maid Luciana, said)

Luciana was a maid with light brown shoulder-length hair and brown eyes. She was about twenty-two years old and one of Adelina's minions.

'Step'

Run

'Step'

Run

Luciana ran into Aurora's room without worrying about the opened door.

'Creak'

She rushed and opened Aurora's second right drawer.

Inside the drawer were needles spread across.

"One, two, three, four.." (Luciana, said)

Luciana counted hastily as she held four sliver needles with a black marked dot in each.

"Where's the fifth one?" (Luciana, asked)

Luciana stared back into the drawer. She dug into the cabinet and found the fifth one.

"Found it." (Luciana, said)

She quickly picked it up but...

"And I found you" (Aurora, said)

A cold voice sounded from behind Luciana.

Luciana turned in surprise.

"Ah Aurora!" (Luciana, yelled)

She yelled flustered.

"Give me the needles." (Aurora, said)

Aurora extended her arm.

'Shake'

Luciana shook her head.

"I can't these are lady Adelina's an-" (Luciana, said)

"I didn't ask you, I told you to give them back to me." (Aurora, said)

She glared at Luciana.

'She was just a timid child..what happen in the dining room that her attitude is like this? Lady Adelina never said a word! No matter... how dare she get all high and mighty with me.' (Luciana's inner thoughts)

"Hmph" (Luciana)

"Why should I? Your not my lady which means, they don't belong to you. If you want them you will have to ask Lady Adelina for them back." (Luciana, said)

Luciana snickered as she spoke to Aurora arrogantly.

'Lady Adelina has my back, she would never betray me' (Luciana's inner thoughts)

"Adelina and you will no longer need those needles so give them to me now." (Aurora, said)

'Flap'

Aurora signaled Luciana to bring her the needles.