Chapter 19: A Husband Who Cut His Wife's Neck

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language,  abuse, violence, death, and sensitive content.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 19...

"-we she" (Kidnapper one, said)

"Pretty an-" (Kidnapper two, said)

"-ust do-" (Kidnapper one, said)

Unclear voices were heard at a very close proximity as Aurora was finally regaining her consciousness.

'Who's voices...' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

She thought as her closed eyes began to slowly open frowning her eyebrows trying to adjust her sight again.

"Oh she's waking up" (Kidnappner two, said)

Aurora finally opened her eyes and gazed upon two men who crunch down facing her.

It was clear that she had been kidnapped and in this situation, she had been tied up as she sat on the old dusty floor with tied arms in front.

Her dark blue eyes glanced at the back hard oak pole that stood as a structure for an abandoned room that looked more like a cabin.

Her back rested against the hard pole.

There were a few wooden boxes sealed with what looked like cargo, a small fireplace that was small lit hardly giving some light in the small cabin space alongside the moonlight of the moon on a medium-sized metal barred window.

Near the dark brown old oak door where what seemed to be a couch covered with a dusty white sheet cover to prevent dust from getting in.

Her dark blue eyes looked at the men again.

"My sister sent you right?" (Aurora, asked)

Someone like her is capable of performing such a bad plan without the backup of the fake empress.

The fake empress could never plan something so risk-taking so it was clear who had done it.

She had asked them with an expressionless face and unreadable eyes.

It was a question but more like a comment, she knew who had done it so there was no need for them to try and lie about it.

'Flinch'

The two men flinched immediately.

'....' (Aurora)

As predicted, these men were not experienced she was sure this was probably their first time getting involved in the kidnapping.

These men clearly looked stupid.

However, they tried to act tuff to fool her.

"We are not allowed to say our contractor's name, all that you need to know is that you are here" (Kidnapper one, said)

A skinny man with brown ash hair with black eyes and some freckles said with a prettend cold voice.

Acting as if he were professional.

"What do you want then?" (Aurora, asked)

She asked with a somehow bothersome tone.

"Ha, well nothing else than your blood" (Kidnapper two, said)

Another man, a little more chunky than the skinny man replied with a snicker.

He had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes.

'...' (Aurora)

She couldn't help to frown a little with her dark blue eyes annoyed.

"Don't worry we are not going to poke you yet were going to have fun with you first" (Kidnapper two, said)