Chapter 9: Stolen From My Husband

One day had passed-

Aurora had spent her first day meeting all the staff and touring the mansion which seemed to take all day.

It was finally the second day when she got the chance to check the mansion's papers and check her dowry to bring in Zellia with her mother as she had promised.

She was sitting in her husband's office whose style was the same style as his bedroom including the red couches and a dark brown desk with red curtains.

Some fox's heads, some raccoons, and some others hunted animals around the walls.

For some reason, her black-with-dark fuchsia pink dress had seemed to fit very well with this office.

"Wenly, can you please hand me my dowry document." (Aurora, said)

"Here you go madam" (Wenly, said)

Wenly gave Aurora her dowry document.

"..." (Aurora)

'He gave me thirteen million in gold...who would have thought he would give me anything at all.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

'Plop'

She put the document down and grabbed a blank piece of paper.

'Scribble'

Write

'Scribble'

Write

'Plop'

She put the pen down and looked at Wenly.

"Wenly, I have an order" (Aurora, said)

"Yes madam?" (Wenly, asked)

"Please send one knight to this address and bring an elder lady by name of Serana" (Aurora, said)

Aurora handed him the address.

"Then send another knight to bring Zellia who works in madam Renata's dress shop here as well." (Aurora, said)

Aurora took another paper and gave it to Wenly.

"Madam what is this?" (Wenly, asked)

"This is a check of five million gold. Give this to madam Renata to end her contract with Zellia. If she refuses tell her to come and see me. At any cost, you have to bring Zellia and her mother here understood?" (Aurora, asked)

She gave him a strict look, a look where she cannot be disobeyed.

'Knowing that woman she wouldn't let her go. It will end her career.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

'I promised to break off her contract and give her and her mother a better life.' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

"Yes, madam" (Wenly, said)

Wenly quickly obeyed. He knew if there were anything that dissatisfy her his master would slice his thought without a hint of regret.

'Even she admits my master's auora' (Wenly's inner thoughts)

He knew she too was not a person to mess with.

She continued to speak with a strict face.

"Finally, can you give me the mansion's financial affair documents." (Aurora, said)

It may have seemed like a question but it was more of a command for him to follow again without refusing.

"Of course." (Wenly, said)

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

Wenly walked out to do what he was ordered.