Chapter 22: Useless Child

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 22...

-Next day, Lepiliondel Training grounds-

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

"Brother" (Adelina, said)

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

"Brother Arian" (Adelina, said)

'Swish, Swish, Swish'

"Brother!" (Adelina, yelled)

'Halt'

'Turn'

Arian who had been swinging his sword since early in the morning with red eyes sore as if he had cried and eyebags under his eyes had decided to swing his sword solitary in the wooden practice area away from any of the knights.

He had not managed to hear Adelina's cheerful voice as he continued to focus on swinging the sword.

It wasn't till Adelina had yelled calling him that had brought him back to his scenes.

He turned to look at her with his emotionless face.

"!" (Adelina)

Adelina's eyes widen at his red eyes, his eye bags, and his emotionless face.

He had not seen Arian like that ever since Aurora had destroyed their mother's sanctuary.

Well thanks to her who had done it, waited for Aurora to enter, and blamed it on her.

It made Adelina's stomach boil in anger.

She had thought she had gotten Arian completely off her but apparently, it seemed that she was wrong.

He came home last night looking very much worse than today in the morning.

He shut himself in the room and unexpectedly rebelled against his father.

Marquess Elex had expected a report from him but Arian walked away ignoring him going into his room.

Marquess Elex was extremely mad but decided to let him cool off whatever had happened and she who wanted to know what had happened had tried to enter his room.

She wanted to play her part as a caring sister worried for his well-being but he had refused her.

He had locked his door and told her to go away with a snapy tone.

At that moment she couldn't help to feel worried if Aurora had said something that had changed his mind.

Of course, she had sent to kidnap her but knowing Arian she doubted that he'd believe her, she thought that her brother would yell at her and mistreat her after telling him that it was Aurora who had sent the snakes to her bed.

Or maybe was it because that bloodthirsty bastard was there....she thought conflicted.

She had to claim her territory again and try him again in the morning.

Lately, she had started to become doubtful as she noticed Arian stopping every day after she left entered her room, and sat on her bed.

He'd walk around her room and gaze from the window looking at their mother's garden.

Even his attitude had slightly changed with her, sometimes he was restless or sometimes it was as if he started to dislike her touch.

Whenever she spoke of her Arian avoided any conversation that had to do with her and went out to train just like today.