Chapter 11: War Return

**WARNING: This contains foul language, abuse, and sensitive content.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 11...

'Galop, Galop'

Runing horse noises.

Over a hundred knighted men ran across the darkness as they approached the lighted castle close ahead.

'Galop, Galop, Galop, Galop, Galop'

Running horse noises.

'Neigh, Neigh, Neigh'

Horse noises.

Both the knights and the horses had finally come to a stop, in front of the castle.

"It looks like we arrived." (Duke Dorion Rainers, said)

A twenty-three-year-old handsome muscular man with a blonde golden-like hair color whose hairstyle consisted of a pull-up slick back hairstyle with some loose hair strands coming down to his forehead.

While his red ruby eyes which seemed to have shined in malice looking at the front of the castle with a wicked smile.

He continued to sit on his brown horse as he stared in silence looking at the castle for a few minutes.

He was wearing an all-white man-dressing suit with the exception of gold, grey, black, and wine-red colors that decorated him.

His long wine-red cape with the top of a black bear's fur attached to his left top shoulder.

His wine-red man's tie matched well with his grey blouse and his grey sash that crossed from his left to his right hip.

While his golden embroidery brought his golden sword a perfect demeanor.

'Thud'

He had finally gotten off his horse still looking towards the front of the castle entrance as his knights in the background began to get off their horses as well.

"Let's bring him a gift." (Dorion, said)

His side wicked smile seemed to have widened as he said.

'Setp, step'

He began to walk as his main knights followed close behind.

'Step, Step, Step'

He continued to walk toward the castle entrance as he dragged a wounded bloody man across the floor with only his right hand.

'Step, Step, Step, Step'

He had now entered the castle hall as he continued to drag the injured man across the light polished floor that had left the injured man's blood behind.

"Oh my is that?" (Whispers)

'Step, Step'

Walking.

"I-It's a body!" (Whispers)

'Step, Step, Step'

Dorion continued to walk dragging the man as he ignored the maids and servants that stood there whispering at the scene.

"Then that's...the crazy bastard of the empire and he's dragging that man"(Whispers)

'Step, Step'

Walking.

"Isn't that one of his knights?" (Whispers)

'Step, Step'

"How could he do that to his own knight? How disgraceful." (Whispers)