Chapter 20: Eternal Devotion From A Traitor

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 20...

-Next morning inside the Rainers dining room-

'Clack'

'Chew, Chew'

Aurora chewed elegantly with her eyes closed enjoying the flavor and texture of her warm French toast sitting on Dorion's right side.

'Glance'

Dorion's red eyes glanced at Aurora who enjoyed her French toast closing her eyes.

He couldn't help to smile, however, his red eyes had turned to look to his left side.

'Grim'

Dorion's red eyes glared at Archbishop Ernest who sat on his left side.

A pale-faced Archbishop sat there as if watched by a beast.

This time it would be the Archbishop Ernest who would get indigestion.

"Do you not like it?" (Dorion, asked)

Dorion asked with intimidating eyes.

His question indicated for the Archbishop to eat before Aurora felt displeased but at the same time it was as he warned him not to complain about his situation.

"Ah..no, of course, I like it...it's very good" (Archbishop Ernest, said)

'Clack'

'Chew'

He said as he picked up a piece of his french toast and chewed it up.

'Swallow'

He swallowed in a rush as Dorion's red eyes still looked at him.

"Chessuraus Temple has not as exquisite food as here" (Archbishop Ernest, said)

He said awkwardly nervous trying not to spout words to get more in trouble.

"Ha" (Dorion)

Dorion scoffed with a snicker.

" Archbishop Ernest" (Aurora, said)

Finally, Aurora called him.

"Y-Yes Duchess?" (Archbishop Ernest, asked)

He asked nervously and politely.

In front of a beast he could not dare to be disrespectful, so compile must be it.

"You must be favored amongst the Chessuraus Temple" (Aurora, said)

She said as her dark blue eyes looked at him studying his expression as she continued on.

"An Archbishop must have many benefits am I right?" (Aurora, asked)

She asked him but it was more like a statement rather than a question.

"Enough to conduct a saintess ceremony"(Aurora, said)

"!" (Archbishop Ernest)

His eyes widen at her words.

He knew where she was getting at.

"I well..." (Archbishop Ernest, said)

He said nervously trying to look somewhere else than from her dark blue eyes and the preying red eyes.

"I'm not asking you" (Aurora, said)

"I'm informing you" (Aurora, said)

However, Aurora would take no as an answer.