Chapter 23: Holy Auction

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 23...

-Inside Auction house, main hall-

"Welcome Lady and Gentlemen can I see your ticket?" (Men in charge of main sections, asked)

A well-dressed man in uniform asked politely to see which assigned seat they had.

Since there were lower, middle, rich, and extremely rich they had assigned seatings of who could afford the seats so there were many doors in this bright golden colored and red hall.

He seemed to be the man in the front in charge of guiding them to the men who stood at the end of each closed door and some who stood on a large double door.

'Extend'

Dorion extended his ticket but this time to give it to keep to the men in charge of the front sections.

'Grab'

"Ah...!" (Men in charge of main sections, asked)

His eyes widened in shock and surprise but he said no disrespectful words as he had heard the rumors.

"Please let me guide you to the VIP area" (Men in charge of main section, said)

To even leave his position to guide them the the VIP area was either because he was afraid to risk his life of displeasing him the tyrant bloody Prince or he was excited about how much money would they spend on this auction.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Stop walking.

He had stopped at a golden door that had a simple flower vase with only one small flower and next to the vase was a golden bell resting on a glossy polished dark brown tall circular table.

'Grab'

'Hold'

'Bow'

He held onto the golden bell on top of his palms and bowed his body as if to take it as an offering.

While the two assigned VIP workers that stood on each side of the VIP left and right door opened the door for them.

This room was actually the most expensive in the whole auction house.

"Please ring the bell if you need any refreshment or food our team shall deliver immediately" (Men in charge of main sections, said)

"Also your number should be in the center little table as well" (Men in charge of main section, said)

"...." (Dorion)

Dorion and Aurora said no words however Dorion's hand had extended to grab the golden bell with his gloved hands.

He only said that this bell was for calling for assistance.

In beverages and food but the man had not specified that it could be used for other purposes if he felt like it.

'Step, Step, Step'

Walking.

'Halt'

Dorion and Aurora walked together in sync still being escorted by him as they entered the large VIP room with wine-red velvet curtains with a thick golden curtain holder.

Two velvet cushion seats that were right next to each other while on the left side there was a table similar to the one that the bell was sitting at.

Except for this table, it had a circular black voting number.