Chapter 14: Bedshare

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, family abuse, and killing subjects.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 14...

The moonlight rays hit a handsome man with a combed-down golden-like hair color and captivating ruby-red eyes.

He stared through the window looking behind outside of that world he now stood again.

'Swish'

Gentle fuschia hair strands were moved with delicate gentle fingertips as they guided a few fuchsia hair strands behind the beautiful pale woman's ear.

A captivating beauty with a long loose low bubble wavy ponytail wrapped with a silk thin red bow that matched her pink nightgown decorated by two silk red spaghetti straps that tied up in two nicely thin bows.

The goddess woman looked down at the red duvet covers with her dark blue eyes.

They showed some hesitation and a little fright.

The handsome man that had sensed his wife's troubles turned his attention towards her.

He observed her in silence standing right next to the wide squared window looking at her who seemed to be checking the duvet sheets worriedly before signing in relief.

"What's with that expression?" (Dorion, asked)

His red ruby eyes looked at her from a distance as if studying her.

"Uh?" (Aurora, asked)

She finally looked up at him.

She had seemed to regain her focus however she had not heard his question.

"Don't tell me the bed will bite you?" (Dorion, asked)

He smirked with a tease as he tilted his head and crossed his arms as his muscular chest exposed himself more with the red robe he was wearing.

"Or did those chicken maids put something there?" (Dorion, asked)

He asked again keeping his smile but his teasing eyes had turned cold.

"Ah, it's not that..." (Aurora, said)

Finally, realizing Dorion's intention did she understand what he was trying to say with an expressionless face moving her dark blue eyes away from him.

"Then?" (Dorion, asked)

He asked as his left brow lifted up.

"..." (Aurora)

She remained silent as she continued to look away.

'...' (Dorion's inner thoughts)

Now he had frowned at her silence.

"Didn't you say we were husband and wife?" (Dorion, asked)

'Ah...he's upset' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Her face turned again to look at him.

"Yes, I did why?"(Aurora, asked)

Her expressionless face finally regained a tint of startlness.

"Then you might remember our talk today lady" (Dorion, said)

"Unless the lady was lying to me when she said for a husband and wife to work there would be need for that communication." (Dorion, said)

"..." (Aurora)

She looked down slowly reluctantly to give him an answer upsetting Dorion who was now doubting if what she said to him earlier that day were true words or words to play with his heart.