Chapter 31: Under The Moonlight Of The Lover God's

'Open'

Adlaricus's mouth unconsciously opened.

He had never seen someone so gentle and beautiful as her before entering the demon underworld and back on his way out.

But he could not falter for such a beauty, he was stained in blood.

He was a man who did the dirty work, how dare he touch the Emperor and Empress's only daughter.

The Jewel of The Heavens itself.

A goddess who heals while he kills.

"The lady looked familiar to me, it turns out you were a royal" (Adlaricus, said)

"You must know who I am, so stay away from me" (Adlaricus, said)

'Pass'

He passed her with words that cut her from getting any closer to him.

All her body could do was look at his silhouette that disappeared off into the distance.

"...." (Althea)

-Inside of Emperor's study room-

Emperor Of Heavens Rulias 47,000 years old.

A tall man that looked to be in his early forties with long white hair and purple eyes.

A white soft skin that matched his pretty but mature face.

He too was extremely handsome, no wonder Althea had inherited his beauty although her mother was just as equally as beautiful a great match of genetics to create the perfect her.

And so on the Emperor was looking at some scrolls however he could not concentrate as his eyes kept glancing at his daughter who seemed to be sad in the corner bed seated round window watching outside towards the back gardens.

It was almost as if she was lovesick.

She had felt his stares a couple of times but his stares became more intense.

"Father when you first met mother it was love at first sight right?" (Althea, asked)

'SUSPICIOUS'

"Yes..." (Emperor Rulias, said)

"But why did you suddenly ask?" (Emperor Rulias, asked)

He asked with a clear suspicious face yet on high alert.

It was a gut feeling he felt.

'Smile'

She smiled bitterly.

"I think I have fallen in love" (Althea, said)

"!" ('Emperor Rulias)

'SLAM!'

Immediately he slammed the top of his desk with a yell.

"What?! Who the?! Who is it?! Who dares to seduce my one and only baby daughter?! Does he think he's courting death?!" (Emperor Rulias, yelled)

'Unless my daughter finally gave the chance to Hellier or there is no way there would be another man-' (Emperor's Rulias inner thoughts)

"It's Aldaricous" (Althea, said)

'Crack'

But his expectations broke as if he turned into a stone-cracked statue.

'Turn'

'Get up'

Althea turned around and got up to check on her dad seeing him.

"Dad are you okay?" (Althea, asked)