Chapter 27: Wipe Them With Beauty

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and gruesome scene.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 27...

While Arian on the other hand stared at Aurora with a acheing expression.

His lips trembled as if he was holding back to yell at her from the distance.

What the hell did he want in the first place?

What was he going to tell her?

Was he going to reclaim her again?

Was he going to tell her he had unconsiously expected her to give him a gift?

'I'm a fool...Aurora doesn't...' (Arian's inner thoughts)

And without any more thought he headed on his own this time ignoring Marquess Elex and Adelina.

"Arian where are you going?" (Marquess Elex, asked)

He asked with a warning tone.

"Brother your cufflikns" (Adelina, said)

Adelina said with a sad pitfull expression that she was being rejected and neglected by her brother.

He had not accepted Adelina's cufflikns and he was disregarding Marquess Elex's words.

His expression was so sad and disappointed enough that Marquess Elex, Adelina, and every noble watching had noticed Arian state of being.

Naturally, everyone turned to look at the cause of his misery but that person was long gone.

-First entrance, inside tent 3-

There were 6 large tents in total.

One the royal family tent, second the tent for the elders, third a tent full of young ladies, fourth tent a tenth of young men, fifth a tent for children, and finally a sixth tent for the servants.

The ladies tent was quite large as all the other tents but because of this year's competition the Emperor had allowed to open more hunting space for the hunt so more people felt challenged and entered it.

It was said to be an entertainment so a lot of nobles and commoners who participated showed up.

Luckily Aurora did not have to deal with the fake Empress or the Emperor who were sectioned in the royal tent.

She wouldn't have met the two princes because they had been sent to hunt first than any other participant.

She didn't want to be involved with the old ladies from yesterday and was just lucky they too were sectioned on the elders tent however this was also a two-edged sword.

She had no bodyguards with her and the only guards guarding the tent were at the very entrance of the tent being one Knight on each side the same for the back entrance.

And in this tent, a very very full tent of noble ladies gazing at her who sat in a very small circular tables.

On the far corner that was almost exposed to the sun but another tree had blocked her in the shade a little she decided to sit there.

It wasn't that there were no empty seats it was more the looks that everyone had given her.

Each noble lady seemed to have formed their own noble group and unwilling to get close to her.

Some even went to the lengths of calling one of the Rhone Imperial knights to move their circular table further away from her isolating her from any other table.

She paid no attention to them and ignored them.

Instead, she focussed on the map that each individual received of the area.