Chapter 16: Love Helmet

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, abuse, and violence.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 16...

Aurora looked down as the water and apple rolled down.

"I...Aurora..." (Arian, said)

It was at this moment Arian had realized what he had done as he said with chocked up words looking at the water and the dirtied apple that had rolled up to his feet.

'I didn't mean to slap it like that in the first place...I don't know what came over me' (Arian's inner thoughts)

'I was angry at their words, at her carelessness...' (Arian's inner thoughts)

'Why can't my words come out?' (Arian's inner thoughts)

He thought with a conflicted and guilty expression.

It truly felt as if his words were choked, as if those actions were not something he wanted to do...but he didn't know how to express it.

Arian looked up as his face harden at the sight that her covered face was inclined still looking down at the water, clear foil sandwich, and the dirtied apple.

But also at the words and the tone she spoke to him.

"My mistake" (Aurora, said)

She spoke with a resultant tone, of someone who had made up her mind and pretended not to be bothered.

'Lift'

She lifted her head and looked up at him as she spoke again to him.

"It seems I have been ignorant again" (Aurora, said)

"It has been my stupidity to keep ignoring how obvious you hate me" (Aurora, said)

"Perhaps I have been foolish to keep hoping for my brother to give me the smallest hint of compassion you might have deep in your heart but it was I who had hoped too high" (Aurora, said)

"From a brother who hates my mere existence...I apologize for being in your life" (Aurora, said)

"I apologize for bothering you for fourteen years of your life" (Aurora, said)

Even though her voice sounded like a resultant tone with a somehow made-up mind there was a heartbroken tint in her voice.

'Throb'

Each word she said to him made his heart throb in pain as his face distorted more and more with each heartwrenching word she said to him.

He could not see her face because the black net covered her expression but he knew the only expression she would have would be her heartbroken dark blue eyes with an expressionless face.

Just like any other day he looked at her.

"I did not want to embarrass you in front of your noble friends" (Aurora, said)

'Turn'

She said and turned around.

"I will take my leave" (Aurora, said)

'Click, Clack, Click, Clack'

Heeled steps.

With those finishing words, she began to walk away without turning around.

"No wait.." (Arian, said)

Arian's eyes widen as he unconsciously tried to reach toward her extending his hand out as if to catch her but his words had come out silently with a shiver to him.

Words that Aurora could not hear, his extended hand that could not reach her as she walked away further and further fading away from his sight.

'No....why did I?' (Arian's inner thoughts)