Chapter 7: Goodbye

**WARNING: Contains foul language and abuse.

**Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 7...

 Front of Lepiliondel Mansion-

The day has finally come when Aurora would have to say goodbye.

To this miserable treatment, to this unloving family, and to this empty home.

'Neigh'

Horse noises.

The two white elegant horses were coming to a stop.

'Swish'

Wind blowing

Even though it was very early in the morning a fresh humid breeze had blown the white horse's hair.

'Swish'

Wind blowing

"Tsk" (Coachmen)

"This wind" (Coachmen, said)

The coachman complained as he held his golden hat with his left hand and gripped the horse's reins with his right arm.

He was fancily dressed and well matched with the horse's golden-colored rains and saddles.

'Neigh'

Horses noises

'Creak'

Carriage noises.

The carriage had finally come to a stop in front of the Lepiliondel mansion.

The beautiful white with golden borders carriage was not only magnificently carved but each golden wheel had small red rubies around each wheel.

Aurora, Adelina, Arian, and marquess Elex stood a couple of feet away from the carriage who had come to a stop.

'Did they really send a carriage this luxurious...' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Aurora was observing the horses and the carriage.

She never thoughts they would send such a carriage.

'I thought if I got lucky I would get a horse and I was really lucky a simple carriage' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

"Wow" (Arian, said)

Arian mumbled in admiration but since Adelina happened to be next to him she managed to hear his comment.

'Tsk..why did they bring her such carriage? Did the king send this carriage for her?' (Adelina's inner thoughts)

Then she turned her eyes to Aurora who was two feet in front of her.

'It was already bad enough I couldn't ruin her dress! That dam commoner, I didn't expect her to do such a good job!' (Adelina's inner thoughts)

Adelina looked at Aurora's beautiful simple dress.

It was a pearl white long silk dress with an open back in a v shape. This dress also happen to be very snatched around her waits area and let loose at the bottom of the dress that consisted of a long tail. It was as if that bottom was made out of clouds.

She had styled her hair into a loose braid with small flowers and pearls around her hair.

Accompany by a small pearl tiara and a long tulle veil that reached to the ground falling on top of the long cloud-like wedding dress tail.

Aurora turned around.

The front of her pearl-colored dress now showed.

From her chest down to her hips the same flowers and pearl decorations there were placed in her hair now had too incorporated into her dress. Even though most materials consisted of a silk fabric, Zellia had added some finishing touches with the tulle material like her vail. Along with some ruffled-up tulle around her silky gloves and a pearl lace bow. By her wrist area.