Chapter 15: Bad Omen For A Swordsmanship Competition

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and abuse.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 15...

"..." (Aurora)

Aurora's lips slightly frowned at his teasing.

It was as if her frown had told him 'Is this really what you should be laughing about?'

"Is that a jealous face I see?" (Dorion, asked)

"It's understandable after all with a face like this, I am the most handsome man in this empire after all." (Dorion, said)

Dorion knew who the lady was and so did she however seeing her frown because he and she knew what he had done that day only made his smirk widen.

To anyone other than himself, it was an event that he should not even laugh about.

After such a scene he had caused that day.

'This shameless man...' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

"Mmm"(Aurora, said)

Aurora continued to press on Dorion's bloody noise with the handkerchief.

Her face returned to her expressionless face but her dark blue eyes hand returned to gentle eyes carefully focusing on stopping the blood but still hearing her husband's flirtation attempts.

"Of course that fuschia-haired young lady would have fallen head over heels for me" (Dorion, said)

His red eyes looked up at her with a teasing seductive tone.

As if he was proud of it.

"Are you sure it wasn't the other way around?" (Aurora, asked)

She asked him as her eyes remained gentle.

Eyes that sarcastically played along with her husband's filtration attempts.

'...' (Dorion)

At her response, his red eyes had seemed to have some vulnerability and his smirked smile turned bitter.

"Perhaps, your right. I thought she was quite annoying when she was smaller. She followed me everywhere with her pink-cheeked expression" (Dorion, said)

"I seemed to catch no break any moment I tried to run she found me, but I didn't hate it" (Dorion, said)

"In fact, I found myself loving her more." (Dorion, said)

"Hoping she'd visit me like before." (Dorion, said)

He gently closed his eyes.

It was like there was a hint of sadness as he continued on.

"But that little girl pink-cheeked girl... I was no longer able to see her" (Dorion, said)

He chuckled bitterly and opened his eyes again looking at her listening dark blue eyes.

"Till the day I saw her again" (Dorion, said)

"That little pink-cheeked girl was no longer the little girl I had remembered...." (Dorion, said)

"It was as she was close but far away from me." (Dorion, said)

"..." (Aurora)

Aurora's face was still expressionless but her dark blue eyes had seemed to catch some vulnerability as well.

Dorion continued to look up at her, it was as if his red eyes tried to reach something in the distance.

"She was like a beautiful flower at the edge of a high cliff." (Dorion, said)