Chapter 26: Hunting Competition

*** WARNING: This chapter contains foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 26...

Bright. Bright sun rays hit these forest grounds.

A weather so hot that even wearing the lightest clothes made a human body sweat.

"Ah it's so hot I feel like I might melt" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Yes, even this umbrella is not well enough coverage for me" (Noble ladies, talking)

"My skin is a perfect shade, I don't want to get sunburn. I might ask a servant to bring me some more sunscreen" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Ladies but aren't you going to stay under the tents stationed?" (Lexious, asked)

Lexious Smith, captain of Rhone imperial knight age 28.

Lexious Smith unlike his age he looked quite attractive and strong, he had a gentle personality.

He had caramel brown hair and blue eyes he also happened to be single and the second eldest son of Count Smith.

His father Mariousious Smith was a follower of the emperor.

Lexious Smith had actually been single, he naturally drew in the noble ladies just like now.

He was sitting on top of his light brown horse and looking down at the noble ladies with hats and umbrellas.

"Sir. Lexious, you're just saying that because you will be under the shade of the fresh trees" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Not even the tents are enough to cover us" (Noble ladies, talking)

'The trees won't do much coverage with this hot weather...I wonder how both their hignesses hunts are going?' (Lexious's inner thoughts)

He thought in wonder.

It was customary to let the royal participant take the head start so by now both Jerek and Lisandro had already been out hunting for about thirty minutes or so.

"Neigh"

The noble ladies and Lexious turned at the close by horse noise.

"Oh it's the Marquess Lepilionded and young Marquess Arian!" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Oh my look how good they look!" (Noble ladies, talking)

"They never go undress, especially today young Marquess Arian looks so handsome!" (Noble ladies, talking)

"..." (Lexious)

He frowned a little while the ladies began to fan girl over turning their attention away from Lexious.

It was a fact that any lady in this whole empire would choose Arian since he was extremely attractive.

Marques Elex and Arian both sat on their horses surrounded by a group of ladies as the Maruqess Elex looked straight forward and Arian closed his eyes gripping onto the horse rains.

"Mmm...but is it me or does young Marquess Arian look unwell today?" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Perhaps the hot weather is getting to him since he has no hat or umbrella-" (Noble ladies, talking)

"Oh my look the saintess is coming!" (Noble ladies, talking)

But one of the noble ladies got interrupted by an excited noble lady who had spotted Adelina wearing a fluffy golden dress.

A dress she could obviously be very hot in but to her she was not deemed underdressed.

Everyone adored her and some noble ladies like them admired the saintess.