Chapter 28: An Unasked Sacrifice

***WARNING: This chapter contains graphic /gruesome death.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 28...

"YOUNG MASTER ARIAN!" (Lepilondel knights, yelling)

"IDOT GET THE BEAR AWAY FROM HIM FIRST!" (Lepilodel knights, yelling)

"KILL IT!" (Lepilondel knights, yelling)

"FORMATION NOW!" (Lepilondel knights, yelling)

"GROWLLL!" (Bear, growling)

As soon as his breath was no longer felt there were loud panicked yells in the background.

It seemed that they had come alongside Arian, she didn't know who they were but her mind was not with them.

 In fact, her mind had become a mess.

The bear directed its attention to them and it no longer continued to attack Arian's body however that was what made her come to a completely horrified expression.

Because the bear would no longer move Arian's body she would no longer feel the movement of Arian himself who she wanted to believe he was still breathing even if it was a very slow breathing she could not feel and hear.

But his body did not move.

'Move'

Aurora's expression was pale and sweating countlessly as she moved her body in a rush to move her back away so she could get out of the position she was being protected by Arian.

As soon as she had moved away from his shield her gloved hands cough Arian's collapsed body as her eyes were naturally drawn to the bloody gruesome back of Arian.

'WIDEN!'

Arian who was not wearing a light pink cape just like the color of her dress was now wearing one now and it was torn apart and shredded to bits with blood and his open skin was visible enough that it had dug to his tendons almost getting to the bones.

Arian's back head that had beautiful fushia pink hair just like hers was no longer there.

Only his brain was visible to her.

It was clear he was no longer alive.

"Hahaha" (Aurora, laughed)

"Arian you..." (Aurora, said)

"Why...why would you..." (Aurora, said)

'TREMBLE'

This scene made her enter into a desperate panic as her body trembled so much as if it could collapse.

Her bloody-stained gloves tried to stay firm sustaining her left hand on his stomach and her right hand wrapped on the back of Arian's back.

'TREMBLE!'

She couldn't help to laugh like that in shock as if she had lost all sense of sanity.

It was as if she couldn't process the shock so she turned Arian's body placing her trembling hand on the back of Arian's bloody brain and switched her left hand on his back.

"!!!" (Aurora)

She had held him as if she was holding a baby on the ground and she was sitting on the ground alongside him.

Arian's mouth was covered in blood and his eyes were red as if he had cried.

His face was pale white as he had lost his color and his whole entire body was cold.

'TREMBLE'

'No...No...No....NO!' (Aurora's inner thoughts)

Just seeing Arian like that.