Chapter 13: What are we?

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language and after-trauma abuse.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 13...

The orangeish sun was painting the evening sky as it highlighted Aurora's right side and Dorion's left side face giving them both a beautiful golden light.

They sat across each other on a white marble square table white marble chair that had black thick velvet seat cushions as they looked at each other in silence without a word to one another.

Of course alone for now but not for long since they waited for the maids to bring in the refreshments to the indoor glass room.

To be preceded this room was more like an indoor greenhouse style since instead of regular windows that will go regularly in a room where largely connected scares covered the whole wall. It was made out of the pure glass with black marble borders and a small chunk of white marble wall to rest in between.

Finally, Aurora's lips parted to speak at this dead silence.

Not that it was awkward but she rather just speak up now rather than wait to do so when the refreshments came.

"What are we?" (Aurora, asked)

She asked as she looked at him expressionaly, yet her eyes seemed to be studying Dorion for whatever response he would tell.

Dorion's lips had risen up in a side smirk however if you read his expression right it had seemed he was quite bothered.

Maybe he had taken her question to mockery.

"Lady" (Dorion, said)

He paused for a few seconds to finish the small chuckle under his breath before continuing.

"You wanted thirty minutes for such a question?" (Dorion, asked)

Of the bat Aurora had seemed to notice his attitude, it was as if telling her 'You wanted to waste your time in this way'

Even so, that attitude was not a surprise to her, a woman like her who received insults all her life was nothing to her.

Maybe that's why he asked that question why such a tone because he was tired of wasting his time on who he believed were unworthy of it.

Her lips parted again as she spoke again as her expression began to change with firmness and straightness even Dorion himself would have noticed that her expressionelss face had changed.

So he knew what the words of her come out were meant to be serious.

"I married you because I wanted to not because I was forced to do so." (Aurora, said)

"That is the first thing I want to clarify to you." (Aurora, said)

She was determined to state her business first however, it was wise to clarify that she willingly accepted the marriage before he made himself different ideas as he had already probably made.

She continued to speak.

"I asked you what we are because I wanted to know where I stand." (Aurora, said)

" I wanted to know if this marriage would consist of me being continuously ignored or if you were going to fulfill your role as my husband and I as your wife?" (Aurora, asked)

"..." (Dorion)

Dorion said no word only narrowing his ruby eyes down as to studying her now.

'Creak'

Chair noises

He inclined himself a little forward and put his elbows on the marble table and rested his chin on his hands.