🌴🌅Three🌴🌅

🐙🐠Maliyah🐙🐠

I woke up the next morning as I pressed the snooze button, yawned, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.

When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene, I went to my room as I put the fresh pads on my underwear and the fresh tampons in between my legs since I started bleeding a couple of days ago.

I sprayed myself, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped Capris and white shirt that's said "Angel" in blue print.

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖

I flat ironed my hair, put on my earrings, sprayed myself with Beautiful Day perfume, put on my white flip flop, grabs my things and went to the living room as I saw my mom and my grandma watching the news on ABC 7 Los Angeles

"Good morning mom and grandma", I said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some breakfast.
"Good morning mom and grandma", I said as I took the Jimmy Dean brand sausage bowl out of the freezer and put them in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
"Good morning LiLi" My mom said calling me by my childhood nickname.

Yes, my family called me "LiLi" and "Liyah" all my life especially my first cousin Bobbie. When she finds out that I'll be coming to LA, she was happy because I ain't seen her since around her birthday because of my controlling father.

My family from my mom's side never likes him since day one especially the fact that he cheats on my mom countless times. If my dad wasn't so short temper and faithful to my mom, they probably going to like him a little bit.

When I'm finished eating the breakfast, I cleaned my braces, grabs my things, told my mom bye and heading out of the door to the bus stop as I put on Bluetooth headphones on and play some music as "Show Me Love" by Robin S started playing in the background.

As soon I took an sip of my orange juice, my phone started vibrating and it's was Tremaine texting me telling me good morning. So I texted him the same thing with the smiley face emojis. He probably going to asked me for my nickname because he told me I can call him "Tre" for short last night when we talking on the phone.

I was going to give him my nickname but it's was time for me to go to bed and I don't want to go to school tired. I continue standing at my bus stop listening to some good House music until my bus pulled up as I got on and sat at the front.

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I'm at the locker putting on my clear lip gloss after I ate the wild berry pop tart and clean up my car since I got her about 20 minutes early. I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the Los Angeles Lakers jersey dress with 24 on it which is that's was Kobe Bryant number along with 8.