🌴🌅Thirty-Eight🌴🌅

💛🔴Christina💛🔴

I woke up the next morning as I moaned out of the sleep, got up and made my bed up as I went to the bathroom. When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my blue jeans and pink long sleeve shirt.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on socks and shoes, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my white hoodies, grabs my stuff and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents sitting in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 Los Angeles as I'm ge...

I put on socks and shoes, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, put on my white hoodies, grabs my stuff and went to the kitchen as I saw my parents sitting in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 Los Angeles as I'm getting ready to say something to them.

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator since I'm eating the cereal for breakfast today.
"Good morning Chris", My dad said as he takes an sip of his coffee. After I fixed me some "Cap'n Crunch Berries", I put the milk up, sat down and start eating as my phone started vibrating.

I know D'Andre texted me to remind me to meet him at his house when we get out of school. I may not looked too sexy where he ended up getting horny but this outfit will do since we only going to chill and making out.

As for this weekend, I'm going to the skating rink with him, Maliyah, Latina, Tremaine and Xavier since one of them is going to pay for everything. When I'm finished eating, I washed out the bowl, grabs my lunchbox and the bottle of cranberry juice, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I got in the car, start them, put the seatbelt on and drove off as "Can We Talk" by Tevin Campbell started playing on low since you know, it's early in the morning and I'm not trying to wake everybody in South Central up.

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

I'm at the locker putting on my clear lip gloss after I got up a little bit early and got dressed since I'm wearing the black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans along with black boot even though it's don't be really cold in California.

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖