🌴🌅Twelve🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I laying in my bed still asleep while I hear the water running and it's was Xavier in the bathroom taking an shower. I swear, his touch drives me crazy where I could said his name louder if I wants to but I don't want my dad to think that he rapping me knowing he wouldn't do shit like that.

I continue sleeping until I feel his hands shaking me.
"Latina", He whispered as I opened my eyes.
"Huh", I moaned as I started yawning.
"It's time to get up baby", He said as I got up, stretch, made my bed and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene, I got out and went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and blue shirt with the word "Champion" in white print.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I put my hair into the pig tails, put on my flip flop, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned my room lights off and went to the kitchen as I getting ready to say something to my dad and Xavier

"Good morning daddy and Xavier", I said as I took the apple and cinnamon oatmeal out of the cabinet and put them in the bowl.
"Good morning baby", My dad said as he takes an bite of the bagel while Xavier is eating the oatmeal but it's the cinnamon and spice kind. 

I know you asking am I bringing Xavier to the house party at East LA, yes since I asked him last night while I'm in the kitchen check the meatloaf. I ain't been to the most of the house party throughout the summer and I don't care mainly because I was spending time with my man. He hasn't gave me any necklace nor a promise rings but I don't care about the money nor any other material things unlike half of them bitches from LA that's get with their man for money.

As long he loves me, it's all that matters. When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabs the travel size water bottle since its got orange juice in it, grabs my things and went to the living room as I getting ready to say something to Xavier. 

"Okay baby, I'm ready", I said since he driving my car. I told him I got enough gas for the next 3 days since we still going to "Six Flags" as an double date with Maliyah and Tremaine.

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I'm at the cafeteria eating the apple and cinnamon cereal bar while I'm texting Kyla back and forth about braiding D'Andre's hair on Monday. Of course she tells me to practice the sex skills by masturbating because I heard that thugs got the best sex skills.

Not only Kyla and Tatiana but I've have been hearing a lot of girls talking about how thugs make them calls them "daddy" and shit especially during rough sex. Me personally, I'm more into slow sex and love making since I can feel more pleasure than pain since this cat will be belong to somebody that's special.

While I'm texting Kyla, I feel D'Andre's arms wrapped around me.
"What's up Chris", He said as my heart start jumping.
"Damn D'Andre, you scared the hell out of me", I said as I put the phone down and looked at him since he's wearing the LA Clippers jersey and black pants.