🌴🌅Twenty-Eight🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up on the Monday morning waiting on Xavier to come out of the bathroom after we went home last night. I still don't know where Tre and Maliyah was going when they leaves but I didn't bothered asked. So I continue slow dancing with Xavier until it's time for us to go home since I was tired anyways. 

After Xavier got out of the bathroom, I went in there and do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out, went to our room, put the tampons in between my legs, put the pads on my underwear, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue shirt and black pants.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on the UGG'S boots, took off the hair scarfs as I put my hair weave into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I getting ready to say something to Xavier and my dad

"Good morning guys", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator. 
"Good morning baby", Xavier said as he eating the breakfast sandwich that he made.

I was going to make some myself but I decided to fixed me some cereal instead. This is the first time in almost a week that Lauren be back in school which is I don't want her there at all. I mean, she was about to get expelled for beating the shit out of her but they decided to suspend her.

I wish her suspend is a little bit longer because she causing nothing but drama especially Mrs. Caldwell since she kicked her out of the class on multiple occasions because of her shitty attitude.

After I ate breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabs my orange juice, told my dad bye and heading out of the door since I'm driving my car today.

💛🔴Christina💛🔴

I'm at the locker listening to the music after I got up at the same time as I normally gets up, showered and got dressed since I'm wearing the purple jogging suit. 

Christina's outfit👗👚👖