🌴🌅Twenty-Three🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up the next morning as I laid in my bed for a few minutes waiting on Xavier to come out of the bathroom. When he finished, I got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. 

When I'm finished, I went back to my room with black towel wrapped around me as Xavier getting ready to say something.
"Good morning baby", He said as I turned around and looking at my man is putting his pants on.
"Good morning Xavier", I said as I passionately kissed him. I sprayed my cat, put on my blue lace bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the long sleeve white shirt and blue ripped jeans. 

Latina's outfit👚👖👗

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my red "Compton" hat, put on my red jacket, grabs my stuff, turned the lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw Xavier and my dad in the living room...

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my red "Compton" hat, put on my red jacket, grabs my stuff, turned the lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw Xavier and my dad in the living room watching the news on CBS 2 Los Angeles.
"Good morning daddy", I said as I took the honey pecan cream cheese because I'm about to make some bagel for breakfast.
"Good morning baby", He said as he takes an sip of the coffee while I'm waiting on the bagel to get golden brown.

When the bagel is finished, I took them out of the toaster, put some cream cheese on it, fixed me some orange juice and went to the living room as I'm watching the news with my dad and Xavier. Them news anchor don't need to tell me about the brawl that's happens at Lashunna's school because she told me about it last night.

They going to most likely kicked a lot of kids out of school including the idiot with the short dreads because he already in jail for guns and other charges. They should charges his dumbass with attempted murder because he could killed somebody.

When I'm finished eating the bagel, I washed out the plates, turned the living room lights off, grabs my things, told my dad bye and heading out of the door as Xavier unlocked his car door. Yes, he driving his car today since we going to Anthony's house after school.

I hope that Lauren is not at home because I don't want no drama from her especially when she brings up some chick that Xavier screwed named Monika. 

🍑🌷Lashuanna🍑🌷

I'm at the cafeteria eating the blueberry muffin while everybody in the hallway talking about the brawl that's involved guns yesterday. This is the 2nd times in a week that's happens since some dumbass brought a gun to school.

I mean, that freaking idiot could got somebody killed because that brawl was gang related. More I hear about that brawl, more I'm glad that I called my man to get me the hell out of here and went to his house for a couple of hours. 

I was going to stay home today but I wants to know what's my grades look like so I decide to be here until noon which is thank god we not going to be here all day nor got a couple of days off . Like I said before, I need a break from the ratchet ass people and stuck up bitches that's acts like their kitty cat don't bleed once a month.