🌴🌅Twenty-Four🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I'm in the living room eating cereal while Xavier is in the bathroom. We got up at 9 AM since my dad just left an hour ago. While I'm eating the cereal, my phone started vibrating and it's was Lashunna texting me about getting our nails and hair done on Friday. 

I got to let her know that I'm bringing Maliyah with me because she got a date tomorrow night and she going to need help hooking her up. We might wants to take her to the mall because she said she don't want to dress too sexy where Tre might wants to kill some perverted son of a bitch who into underage girls. 

I know the age consent in some states and other countries is a bit different from California but real gangster hates pedophiles especially this neighborhood since half of the Bloods got kids on their own. They may got some soft side but they don't play when it's comes to their child especially it's a little girl. 

When I'm finished eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen as I washed out the bowl. I'm about to fixed me some coffee until I feel Xavier went behind me, grabs my hips and touching my weak spot.
"Mmm...Xavier", I moaned.
"Say my name baby girl", He whispered as he took off my aqua bra and touch my C-cups titties.
"Xavier", I moaned as I turned around and kissed him passionately for a few minutes.

Sex Scene🔥🔥💦⚠️

He put me on the counter as he took off my underwear and throw them on the floor along with my bra. He start sucking my titties while he playing with my kitty cat to get it wet. I throw my head back and started moaning a little bit louder when he got to my right titties like a new born baby.

When he finished sucking my titties, I feels his warm tongue on my ears and neck as I feel chills down my spine.
"Latina", He whispered as he got to the other side of my neck. He continue playing with my cat until he put the condom on, turned me around, bend me over and start stroking me from the back as I starting to scream.

I swear, them gangster can screwed so good that they don't want them to stop. 
"Oh Xavier, don't stop baby", I screamed as I'm enjoying this morning love making. After he worked me from the back, he turned me around and stroking me from the front as I wrapped my legs around him and rubbing his back. 

He continue making love to me while I'm keep screaming his name until I feel chills down my spine again.
"Who's is it baby?", He asked as I moaned out of pleasure.
"It's yours", I whispered as my legs is getting weaker by a minute.
"Say it louder", He said as he slapped my ass.
"It's yours", I screamed as we continue making love until we both explored and putting our clothes back on.

Sex Scene over🔥🔥💦⚠️

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV while Xavier is in our room putting his clothes on. I wanted to hear him say my name in my ears all day while we making love but he got shit to do today. As soon "Maury" comes on, he getting ready to say something before he leaves.
"Alright babe, I'll be back in a few hours", He said as he puts on his black "White Sox" hat. 
"Okay, take your time", I said as we kissed passionately for a few minutes until he broke the kiss. 

"I love you Latina", He said since he knows my legs is sore from all that love making that we was doing.
"I love you too baby", I said as he heading out of the door to take care of whatever him and Anthony is doing. 

I maybe all along for a while but whatever, I'll be fine since I can get up and used the bathroom or get something from the kitchen. 

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙