🌴🌅Thirty-Four🌴🌅

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

I woke up on the Saturday morning with Tre's arms wrapped around me. My legs still kind of sore from all that love making last night especially when he stroking me from the back and whispering in my ears that causing me to screaming out his name.

I guest them female are right, gangster got the best sex skills especially Bloods. While I'm laying on top of him, I heard Tre yawning and moaning out of his sleep.
"Good morning Liyah", He said as he rubbed his fingers through my hair.
"Good morning Tre, how's your sleep?", I asked even though we made love like wild animals most of the night.
"I slept good, how about you baby?", He asked.
"Better", I said remembering when he was driving me crazy until the wee hours.

We laid on the bed for 30 minutes joking about how good that his sex skills is until I heard his phone ringing and it's was D'Andre FaceTiming him. So I got up and went to the bathroom in my birthday suit and sore legs.

I knew today is D'Andre's birthday since I'm going to the mall. While I'm washing my hands, I heard the door knocking and it's was Tre.
"Yo Liyah", He said as I dried my hands.
"Yes baby", I said as I opened the door since he still ain't wearing nothing but his white underwear.
"I'll be leaving in a few minutes, I got business to handle some business", He said as he kissed me on the cheeks.
"Okay, I'll see you at the party tonight", I said as I got out of the bathroom while Tre got in the brush his teeth and get dressed.

I could feel him on top of me again but we got shit to do today including going to the mall with Latina and Christina.

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I ate breakfast and told my baby "happy birthday". I can't believe that he's an adult and can do whatever he wants.

I know he still kind of a kid mentally since he in his late teens but at least he can do whatever he wants legally like the age in California. I'm still going to buy him the birthday gift while me, Latina and Maliyah is at the mall shopping since I promise him yesterday while I'm braiding his hair.

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the high weight blue jeans and mustard crop top.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my jean jacket, put on "Gemini" necklace, grabs my things and went to the living as I told my parents that I might be at Maliyah's house tonight

Yes, that's why I brought the duffle bags with some extra clothes and personal stuff including my underwear so that I'll have clean clothes to wear if I ended up spending the night over there depending how tired I getting.