🌴🌅Eleven🌴🌅

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I pressed the snooze button, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got up out of the bathroom and went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on white shirt and pink skirt.

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my brown sandals, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my necklace, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I took out the bowl and maples syrup and brown sugar oatmeal

"Good morning mom and grandma", I said as I put the water in the pot and let the water boils.
"Good morning baby", My mom said as she takes an bite of the bagels.

While I'm waiting on the water to boil, I took out the travel size Atlanta Braves coffee mug and fixed me some coffee since it's still hot. After I stirred the oatmeal with the hot water to make sure that ain't no lunps on it, I let it cool down some as I looked at Tremaine's flirty text messages asking me what I'm wearing.

So I took a selfie of myself before I start eating my food since its should be kind of warm. At least he not going that far by asking me what type of underwear that I'm wearing like a freaking pervert because if he did, my mom would called the police on him despite around the same age because its too many grown ass man luring me to some type of singing career as his way to have underage sex with him.

Like a couple of years back when some black guy pulled up on me trying to talk to me in the creepy way which is I was scared to talk to him. So my older cousin point his AK-47 at him threatened to kill him if he tried to pull that underage sex shit again since I just turned 15 at the time.

I may grew up with the abusive father but at least I got a back up like my older cousin before some jackass robbed and killed him at his apartment. He maybe a Blood but that's ain't going to stop us from having a bond with each other.

If he still alive right now, he would gotten me and my mom out of the abusive situation and let us stay with him for a while since he passed away last year. As for the guy who killed my cousin from my dad's side and the only friend that I had before I moved to LA, I heard that the trial kept changing the date because he didn't have a real defense attorney.

When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I washed out the bowl, grabs my things, told my grandma and mom bye and heading out of the door as I put my earplugs off and listen to the music as "No Pain No Gain" by Betty Wright is playing in the background. It's may came out before I was born but I don't give a shit. 

At least it's better than shit that I be hearing on the radio especially Power 106 since I've heard that they be overplayed the terrible songs like "Where The Bag At" by the 2 girls from Miami, FL that just came out named City Girls since I can't get in their shit.