🌴🌅Fourteen🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

Xavier and I is in the living room watching the reruns of "Sister Sister" since my dad just left for work. We'll be leaving in a couple of hours since Xavier is driving his car to Six Flags.

We already knows that we had to locked the house door before we leave so that nobody won't break in my house especially when my dad got a AK-47 under his bed. For the past a couple of months, them hoodlums be breaking people house left and right especially some dude named Jalen since he got killed by the other dude that's are the Blood named Marvin because he broke in his house tried to steal shit at 3 AM.

I'm not the type of person who celebrated somebody's death since its the shitty things to do but for certain situations, I had to especially when them idiots breaking people's house and stealing shit. When I'm finished eating the cereal, I went to the kitchen, washed out the bowl and went back to the living room as I sitting there and wait on Xavier to come out of my room.

I mean, I don't want to see each other naked in the same room unless we are doing something sexual. Hell, we was about that close making love last night since he was about to take my underwear off until I heard the door knocking and it's was my dad checking on us.

I continue watching the episode where Tia and Tamera is fighting over Roger until I heard Xavier's voice.
"Alright babe, I'm finished", He said as I got up and went to the bathroom as I did my hygiene. When I'm finished, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my leopard printed bra and underwear set, lotion my body and put on my blue shorts and white belly shirt.

Latina's outfit👚👗👖

I put on some deodorant, put on my belly button and nose ring, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black flip flop, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the living room as I saw Xavier sitting in the living room talking to Tremaine

So I standing in the living room for a few minutes waiting on my man get off his phone with his homeboy because I don't want to interrupt his phone call even though it's not important. As soon he hung up, I getting ready to say something to him.
"I'm ready baby", I said as I put on my gold loop earrings with my name on it.
"Alright, let go", He said as he turned the TV off and heading out of the door as he locked the door before unlocking the car door. 

He might wants to stop by the gas station before he heading on the highway because I don't want to be stuck at the middle of I-5 since it's at Santa Clarita, CA.

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

I'm in the bathroom doing my hygiene after I ate breakfast and clean up the kitchen including mopping the floor. Tremaine did called me to let me know that he on his way over here since I'll be in my room putting my clothes on.

He said he'll wait until I finished getting ready since it's don't take long for me to get ready for the double date with Xavier and Latina. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body and put on my blue ripped jeans and white tank top.