🌴🌅Nineteen🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast after I got up at 9 AM walking to the bathroom and my room weird to put on one of Xavier's shirt since I'm still naked.

My legs is still soar from all that love making last night where I was in heaven. I mean, I can't but screaming out for more because its feel so damn good especially when he on top of me with the condom on. While I'm in the kitchen cooking, I feel Xavier's arms wrapped around me as I feel his tongue on my neck.
"Mmm", I moaned as I let the grits simmer for a few minutes.
"Good morning baby girl", He said as I turned around and looked at my man shirtless.

"Good morning Xavier", I said as I passionately kissed him for a minute. Like I said before, I'm not calling anybody "daddy" unless it's my own especially during sex because that term is so over sexualize. He could give it to me again but I'm cooking breakfast and I don't want to burn our food nor wasting my dad's money. So I turned around and stirred the grist with mild cheddar cheese and butter before I cooked the eggs since I'm I'm almost finished with breakfast. 

My dad did called me to check on us before I go in the kitchen and cooked since I woke up with the phone ringing. I know he going to calls us later on today to checked on us later since he does it every a couple of hours whenever he's at Detroit, MI for whatever reasons. I don't know what it is but I know he going to tell us why he in the Midwest eventually since he can't hide it forever. 

🐙🐠Maliyah🐙🐠

After I ate breakfast my grandma's house for the last time, I went to the bathroom and do my hygiene. I was going to shave but I decide to do it later since I'll be at my new house. When I'm finished, I went to my old room as I put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the grey leggings and black sweater even though I lived at California where it's dose snow at the certain part.

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖

While I'm putting the brown UGG'S boots, I heard the door knocking and it's was my cousin Tiffani since I've been talking to her for a week now

"Come in", I said as I put some cream  moisturizer on my hair. She walked in my room as she sat down on the bed waiting on me to get ready since her and my aunt is helping us getting our stuff out of here.

I know you asking how old she is, she's a year older than me since we used to see each other all the times when she lives at my hometown until my dad went to jail for 3 months for beating up my uncle and moved to LA after his sentencing. My uncle was one of the family members from my mom's side that's wanted my mom to get out of the abusive situations with my dad since their relationship  always toxic. 

I mean, he witness him treated his older sister like shit on multiple occasion including at Chill's where he cussed him out because he called my mom a "hoe" all because she was being friendly to the white guy. He was happy when he finds out that me and my mom got out of the abusive home for good before my dad killed both of us because he always had short tempered where he gets mad for nothing.