🌴🌅Twenty-Seven🌴🌅

💸💎D'Andre💸💎

I woke up on the Sunday morning after I spent all night thinking about hearing Christina screaming my name while I'm inside of her. I hasn't told Quanna about my girlfriend just yet but she'll meet her eventually since Maliyah's birthday party is today at her house. 

After I used the bathroom including washing my hands, I went to the kitchen as I saw my mom and Quanna sitting in the living room since she wearing the black nightgown that's said "I don't do morning" in white print. 

Quanna's nightgown👗👚👖🌙⏰💤💤

"Good morning ladies", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator

"Good morning Andre", Quanna said as she takes an bite of the bagel. I know you asking what's time that party starts, it's around 6 PM since Maliyah's mom going to want her home later so we can suprised her.  

While I'm eating the cereal, I asked Quanna about her plans.
"What are you planning on doing today?", I asked as I takes an bite of "Fruity Peddles".
"I'm just going to stay here and enjoy being back at LA", She said since she plans on getting things switch from Kern to back to LA County tomorrow morning. I don't know is Omari going to call her and cry like a bitch begging her to come back but she about to changed her number so that son of a bitch won't call her. 

I mean, she ain't going to get back to that worthless piece of shit especailly when she called my mom crying yesterday causing her to drive all the way to Bakersfield. I don't mind her living at Compton, Long Beach, Pomona nor anywhere in LA County as long she not too far away. 

When I'm finished eating the cereal, I washed out the bowl and went to the living room as I grabs the remote and changed the channel since the TV is on ABC 7 Los Angeles which is nobody ain't watching it right now. I'm not going to leave until around 4 PM since Tre wants me to meet him at his house. 

 🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

After I ate French toast with blueberry sauce and whipped cream, it's time for me to get ready to hang out with Latina and Christina since they on their way over here. Today is my 17th birthday but I hasn't heard anybody tell me "happy birthday" just yet. I mean, I thought that they forgot about it especailly my mom since she never forget the day I was born. 

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on pink turtle neck sweater and blue ripped jeans even though it's kind of cool outside today. 

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖