🌴🌅Seventeen🌴🌅

⏰⏰A month later (Christina)⏰⏰

A lot of things have been going on for the past a month since I braided D'Andre's hair and helped Kyla get ready for the blind date since she going out with the dude named Jaquan. She have been telling me about him a lot especially hours before we go to bed while she FaceTiming me.

Hell, she even shows me the picture of him around lunch time a couple of weeks ago. I'm glad that she got her own boyfriend instead of stealing somebody else since I know my cousin would never do shit like that. I made a couple of friends especially Latina since I met her dad over the weekend while me and Maliyah is waiting on her to get dress to go to the mall.

I'm glad that he ain't no abusive piece of shit who abused his own daughter because Latina told me that her mom died from cancer a few years ago. Xavier don't mind his girlfriend of a year hanging out with me nor Maliyah since she didn't really have a friend before she met us. 

Maliyah is thinking about having an slumber party but she decide to wait until she gets a new house since her and her mom still lives with her grandma. As for D'Andre and I, we became boyfriend and girlfriends after we kissed in the car the other night since I started to like him a lot.

I was going to get out of the car but he grabs my wrist and kissed me passionately while I rubbed my fingers through his braids with the music playing in the background. I was going to kissed him a little bit longer but it's was getting kind of late and I don't want my parents to thinks that something bad happens to me especially when my dad got AK-47, AR-15, Glock 19 and Semi-Automatic Pistol for protections. 

When girls find out that D'Andre's is my boyfriend, they got pissed off talking about "I'm too fat for him", "he needs to dump me", "he should be with them" or blah blah blah. To be honest, I don't give a shit because I got more class than most of them hoes that he used to screw around with. 

It's only a few girls that's are happy for him like the girl named Abigail since she knows she slept with D'Andre once with the condom on so she won't get pregnant. Hell, I braided his hair a few times since the 3rd times was at his house while his mom is out doing whatever she needs to do.

I did meet her before I leave since she's the nice lady instead of some typical mother that dictate what her child goes out with. I never met his sisters but I heard one of them voice's while I'm braiding his hair which is thank god she didn't get mad because she usually braided his hair until he start talking to me. 

Now, I'm in the bathroom doing my morning hygiene as I normally do since I got up a little bit early today because my mom is cooking breakfast. When I'm finished, I went to my room as I put the pad on my underwear, sprayed my cat, put the tampon in between my legs, put on my blue satin bra and underwear, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my blue jeans and yellow shirt.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖