🌴🌅Twenty-Six🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up on the Saturday morning with the sun hits my face and the bacon smell hits my nose which is I know my dad is in the kitchen cooking. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. 

After I used the bathroom including washing my hands because I just got period blood in my hands, I got out and went to the kitchen as I saw my dad cooking breakfast and Xavier in the living room texting Anthony about Maliyah's birthday party.
"Good morning daddy and Xavier", I said as I'm about to fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning baby girl", My dad said as he about to fixed us some plates since I'm ready to eat despite my stomach cramping. 

Nope, it's got nothing to do with me not eating, I just started bleeding last night after I ate dinner. I'm going to take an "Midol" after I eat breakfast and before I clean up the house since I'm planning on doing laundry anyways. 

I grabs the plate of blueberry waffles and bacon as I sat down on the table and start eating my food. I know Lashuanna is calling me about coming to her house today but I'll wait until I eat.

I wanted to bring Xavier with me but I forgot that he helping Tre with Maliyah's birthday present. But whatever, he'll spend time with me tonight while my dad is out with his friends.

🍑🌷Lashuanna🍑🌷

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower since Latina called me to let me know that she on her way over here. She was going to bring Xavier over here but he'll be at the jewelry store helping his homeboys with Maliyah's birthday present since it's tomorrow. 

When I'm finished taking an shower, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body and put on something simple which is grey shorts and black spaghetti strapped shirt. 

Lashaunna's outfit👗👚👖

I'm about to put on some deodorant until I heard my mom calling my name

"Lashuanna, Latina is here", She said.
"Okay, I'm coming", I said as I sprayed myself and put on my black fur house shoes. I went to the living room as I saw Latina sitting on the couch since she wearing the blue crop top and blue ripped jeans. 

Latina's outfit👗👚👖