🌴🌅Thirty-Three🌴🌅

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I woke up on the Friday morning as I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom as I'm doing my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I went back to my room as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the grey pants and black long sleeve shirt.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I getting ready to say something to my parents

"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator.
"Good morning baby", My dad said as he watching the news on NBC 4 Los Angeles.

After I fixed me the bowl of corn Chex since I put some sugar on it, I went to the dining room as I'm eating the breakfast. I was going to make some toaster strudel but that's has to wait until tomorrow morning before I goes to the mall with Latina and Maliyah.

I know I ain't going to be at school all day for the next few months but I don't want to be late at all. When I'm finished eating the breakfast, I washed out the bowl, told my parents bye and heading out to the door as I unlocked my car door, got in the car, started the car, put on my seatbelt and drove off as the radio is on 92.3 The Real since they still talking about the documentary about R Kelly that's just came out a couple of weeks ago.

To be honest, I didn't watch it on Lifetime mainly because I already know most of the screwed up shit that he have been doing for years including marrying Aaliyah when she was 15 and he was damned near in his 30's because of some type of pregnancy scare.

I'm not going to lie, he needs be locked up for what he did to them underage girls but there a lot of guilty people on that documentary. I mean, they knew that man got an screwed up reputation when it's comes to underaged girls and they just sat there and let him get away with it instead of getting him help.

The worst part about the documentary when Sparkle goes on natural TV with the sob story about her niece. I mean, she knew how that man is when they did a song together and had an affair but her dumbass still brought her niece around him when she was 12 years old at the time.

I maybe was a baby when somebody got the sex tape leak and I never wants to watch that shit but I can tell that 14 years old girl got pimped out by Sparkle and her dumbass parents by the way she giving him a blowjob. Hell, they are the reasons why he got away with that shit the first time along with Aaliyah's parents since they still acts like the marriage didn't happens until this day.

If they going to give R Kelly 10, 15, 20 or whatever prison time that the judge decide to give him, they needs to looked everybody else up including them girls dumbass parents because they knew what's going on but they don't care as long they get paid. They only came out because R Kelly can't pay them no more and he ain't going to be able to get away with it like he did the first time. As for his music, I'm still going to listen to it regardless of his actions the same ways with rappers that's accused of killing somebody.