🌴🌅Ten🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up early with the bacon smells hits my nose since I know my dad is cooking breakfast because he told me last night before I went to bed. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished showered, washed my face and brush my teeth, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my red bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on grey pants and white shirt.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I flat ironed my hair, put on my socks and shoes on, put on my jewelry, sprayed myself and went to the kitchen as I saw my dad cooking breakfast

"Good morning daddy", I said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", He asked as he getting ready to scramble the eggs while the grits is thickened up.
"Yes", I asked as I sat down on the kitchen table and wait until my dad finished cooking.

I don't know is Xavier is still pissed off at his dad for interrupted our phone calls by his temper tantrum like a 5 years old that's need to be discipline. I wouldn't be surprised that his dad beats the shit out of him over the plates on the sink that he forgot to washed out because he always picked fights over the most dumbest shit possible.

When I'm finished eating breakfast, I washed out the plates, took the half drunk coffee, told my dad bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked my car door, got in the car, put on my seatbelt, start the car and drove off as the radio is on 92.3 The Real is on low even though I can still hear Big Boy talking.

Yes, that's the only time I listen to the radio since they played nothing but same song over and over especially the terrible ones. That's why I listen to the music on ITunes, Pandora, YouTube Music and Spotify because at least I can listen whoever I wants no matter what's music genre it's is.

🏈🌆Xavier🏈🌆

I'm at the cafeteria eating my breakfast since I got myself some extreme sausage sandwich, hash brown and orange juice from Jack In The Box since it's barely any food in the house. The shit that my dad pulled last night was uncalled for.

I mean, I was talking to Latina when my dad aggressively open my door accusing me of drinking his beer and shit. I'm like what the hell, I'm not even old enough to drink no damn 40oz bottle of the beer. The worst part is when I was talking to Latina, he was screaming "I know you ain't talking to that no good bitch" causing me to kissed her through the phone and get off to cussed his ass out.

When he said that bullshit, I wanted to grabbed the gun out of the safe and kill him because he never had anything decent to say about my baby. Like I said before, I maybe the gangster but I got a soft side when it's comes to the love ones especially Latina.

While I'm eating my breakfast, I saw Latina walking in the cafeteria as she went behind me and wrapped her arms around me as I can smell her sweet perfume hits my nose.
"Hey baby", She said as she kissed me on the cheeks.
"What's up Latina", I said as she sat down next to me as she getting ready to asked me.