🌴🌅Thirty-One🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up on the Wednesday morning with the bacon smell hits my nose since I already knows that Alisha is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. After I made my bed up and did my morning hygiene, I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue high weights jeans and brown long sleeves shirt. 

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on the brown UGG's boots, took off my hair tie as my honey blonde curly hair weave down to my back, put them into the messy bun, put on my blue jeans blouse, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I sa...

I put on the brown UGG's boots, took off my hair tie as my honey blonde curly hair weave down to my back, put them into the messy bun, put on my blue jeans blouse, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw Alisha in the kitchen flipping the pancakes while Xavier and my dad is in the living room flipping the pancake.

"Good morning everybody", I said as I took out the white "Los Angeles Dodger" coffee mug.
"Good morning Latina", All 3 of them say especially Xavier since he said breakfast is almost finished. Valentine's Day is around the corner which is very pointless. 

I mean, people can spread love everyday not only on the day where the department stores make more money especially "Hallmark". They can just give me the box of chocolate and the teddy bear and calls it the day since I treats Valentine's Day like it's Halloween every year. 

As for D'Andre's birthday, it's on Saturday since he invited me to his birthday party at his cousin's house since he stayed at Inglewood. I know Christina is going to be there since all she had to do is asked her parents first since she ain't going to turn 18 until June.

When me and Xavier is finished eating, I told my parents bye and heading out of the door. We was going to washed out the plates but Alisha said she going to do it. She ain't going to start her new job until tonight since she got everything switch over to California. 

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I'm at the cafeteria eating and listening to the music since I got myself some glazed raspberry filled donuts and chocolate iced glazed donuts along with the hot coco. 

I know I lives at California and it's don't be really cold outside but it's don't stop me from drinking some hot coco at the middle of winter. D'Andre's birthday is only 3 days away since I asked my parents about it last night before my dad went to work which is they agrees. 

I may not wants to go but I'll do it for the sake of my man since I promise him that I'll be there this weekend at his cousin's house. While I'm eating, I saw Maliyah walking in the cafeteria with the coffee mug since she wearing the black high weigh pants and white crop top. 

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖