🌴🌅Thirty-Five🌴🌅

💎💸D'Andre💎💸

After Christina gave me the watch last night and made out for 20 minutes , I went home around midnight with the big ass smile on my face like a kid in the candy store. I mean, this is the best birthday that I ever had especially when it's no shooting going on since that's what my cousin from my mom's side wanted. 

I know some girl gave my girlfriend a gross looked when she sat down on my lap and kissed me but I don't give a shit because like I said before, I'm not going to let a whore come in between us especially when I only with them for sex. I know my mom was in bed asleep since I got home, changed my clothes and went to sleep because I was tired from all that dancing and hanging out. 

Now, I'm in the kitchen eating breakfast after I got up and used the bathroom. Yes, she made some grist, sausage links, eggs and toast for breakfast today along with the glass of orange juice. Not only I'm helping my mom cleaning up the house but I promised her that I'm going to "Ross" with her to get her some new home decor. 

While I'm eating my food, my phone started vibrating and it's was Christina texting me about the plans for the day. So I told her my plans for today including chilling for the rest of the day. I could hanged out with Tre but me and Xavier got our own plans since Xavier is going to spend time with Latina. 

As for Anthony and Orlando, they just going to make some money while we spending times with our loves ones. After I ate dinner, I went to the kitchen and start washing dishes since my mom is playing some jazz music. 

I know Christina will be going home and chill for the rest of the day along with Tre and Maliyah. 

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

Xavier and I is at home watching "Men In Black II" while my dad and stepmom is out spending their day together. Xavier was going to hanged out with his friends as usual today but he deiced to stay home and spend time with me since he was tired from partying at D'Andre's birthday last night. 

I'm not going to lie, he made me horny when he squeezing my ass on the dance floor last night since I was wearing the strapless purple dress since I was also wearing a black lace thong above it. He could break me off in the bathroom but like I said before, I don't want nobody to hear me moaning while he put it down especially when I moaned very loud. 

I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the navy blue shorts and blue and white crop top. 

Latina's outfit👖👚👗

I don't know how long my dad and Alisha is going to be gone but at least Xavier is not going anywhere today

I don't know how long my dad and Alisha is going to be gone but at least Xavier is not going anywhere today. While we watching the movies, I heard somebody knocking on the door and it's was somebody from "Uber Eats" since Xavier ordered something from "Carl's Jr" since we don't feel like going out and dealing with people with nasty attitude.