🌴🌅Seven🌴🌅

🏈🌆Xavier🏈🌆

I woke up the next morning with rap music playing and the bacon smells hit my noes as I got up and went to the bathroom. After I washed my hands, I got out of the bathroom as I went to the kitchen since I saw Latina in the kitchen cooking while "G'd Up" by Tha Eastsidaz is playing in the background.

So I went behind her, grabs her hips and kissing her neck as she moaning out my name.
"Good morning baby", I said as kissing her neck one more time while the grits I simmering.
"Good morning Xavier", She said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me while I squeezing her nice ass.

We broke the kiss and start scrambling the eggs as "React" by Erick Sermon and Redman. I got out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch while Latina is cooking breakfast before we cleaned up the house and leaves since I'm taking her to the nail salon today.

After she gets her nails done, she going home since she'll be chilling for the rest of the day. As for me, I'm doing the same thing as Latina is doing while Tre and D'Andre is at Compton having a pool party.

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

After I ate breakfast, I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene since Christina is on her way over here to get me. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat and put on my orange bikini.

Maliyah's bikini👙☀🌴👙🌊

I lotion my body, put on the black sundress, put on some deodorant, put my hair into the bun, sprayed myself and put on my black flip flops as Christina texting me to let me know that she just pulled up

I grabs my things and went to the living room as I getting ready to say something to my mom and grandma.
"Alright mom and grandma, I'm about to heads out of the door", I said.
"Okay, have fun", My grandma said as she folding her shorts since she doing the laundry.

I got in the car as Christina getting ready to say something.
"Hey Maliyah", She said as she drove off to the stop sign.
"Hey Christina", I said as "DNA" by Kendrick Lamar started playing in the background since we on our way to Compton for the pool party.

I hope that Christina got enough gas to get home because it's only about 20 minutes away according to her.

🌊☀️Compton 🌊☀️

Christina and I pulled up to her cousin's house since that pool party is at the same neighborhood as MC Eiht and them grew up at. As soon we walked in the kitchen, I saw the chocolate skinned girl giving Christina a hug as "Family Affair" by Mary J Blige started playing in the background.