🌴🌅Thirty🌴🌅

⏰⏰3 months later (Christina)⏰⏰

For the past 3 months, I have been doing okay when it's comes to social life. I mean, ever since Maliyah gotten her ass whooped by Lauren and her ghetto ass friends, I have been going to Anthony's house to chill with him, Xavier, D'Andre, Tremaine and Latina on the weekends. 

In speaking of D'Andre, our relationship has gotten really stronger as days goes by especially when we makes out like we will never see each other again. We was closed to making love a week before Thanksgiving when he was at my house but I stopped him because I wasn't ready to give him none right now. 

I mean, I was only with him for a month and I didn't want to rush and have sex with him. Thanks god he didn't get mad accusing me of playing mind games with him since he wasn't being pushy. 

That's the main reasons why I fell in love with him in the first place since he's being patient. Before he dropped me off at home, he gave me the nice expensive necklace with my birthstone on it which is he didn't have to. I'm not going to lie, I do appreciate him for the gift but I don't care about the money nor any other material things. 

So I kissed him on his lips to make myself clear that I'm not like them other whores that he was screwing around with. So I got out of the car, told him "I love him" and walked in the house since it's was getting kind of late. On Thanksgiving Day, I spend time with my family at Inglewood since I have been eating the Holiday ham like it's the last meals for almost a week especially when I get back to school from Thanksgiving Break where I made an ham sandwich out of it. 

I did the same thing on Christmas Day since I got a lot of Christmas present especially the teddy bear that D'Andre gave me. I met his sister Quanna a day after Christmas when I came to his house to braid his hair and chill with him. Thanks god she didn't throw shade at me when she finds out that I have been braiding his hair like some jealous ass bitches since she likes me. 

What I like about her the most is the fact that she don't bothered us that much. She just comes to his room, check on us and go on by her business. I hope that she gets her own place to stay because she have been staying with him and his mom for 3 months which is long enough.

As for New Year, I just stayed home and chill while I'm eating some fried chicken, baked mac and cheese, black eyed peas and cornbread. I didn't bothered call none of my friends especially Maliyah because she all alone with Tremaine. 

I'm glad that her legs healed up when she came back to school because she was homeschool for a month so that she won't be far behind on classes. Now, I woke up out of the bed at the same time as I normally gets up after MLK Day.

This is the first day of 2nd semester since I passed all of my final exam especially Chemistry. I didn't goes to school of Friday because I didn't need to since it's was the makeup and retest anyways. I only got a few class to take which is Business and Finance, Economics and Fashion and Design. 

After that, I'll be leaving around noon doing the senior exit thing. After I did my morning hygiene, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on my blue jeans and olive green long sleeve shirt.

Christina's outfit 👗👚👖