🌴🌅Eight🌴🌅

🦀🐋Tatiana🦀🐋

I woke up the next morning as I made my bed up and used the bathroom before I start cooking breakfast since I'm making some breakfast sandwich today. I'm planning on going to the ice cream shop around noon since I know that Christina going to be there.

It's may way to make it up to Maliyah since I'm still pissed off about what happens yesterday. All I wanted is everybody have a good time at my backyard pool but Lauren and Erika screwed it up.

If she wasn't showing her ass, I would end the party at least around 5 PM where Christina and Angie helps me clean up the mess. Now, I'm in the bathroom taking an shower with the music playing in the background.

When I'm finished showered, washing my face and brushing my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body and put on my white shorts and tank top.

Tatiana's outfit👗👚👖

I put on some deodorant, put on my black flip flops, sprayed myself, put on the clear lip gloss, put on my earrings and grabs my things as I turned the lights off, heading out of the door and unlocked my blue car that my dad gave me for my graduat...

I put on some deodorant, put on my black flip flops, sprayed myself, put on the clear lip gloss, put on my earrings and grabs my things as I turned the lights off, heading out of the door and unlocked my blue car that my dad gave me for my graduation gift.

Tatiana's car🚗🚕🚗🚖

I start the car, put on my seatbelt, turned on the AC and drove off as "Candy Rain" by Soul 4 Real started playing in the background

I start the car, put on my seatbelt, turned on the AC and drove off as "Candy Rain" by Soul 4 Real started playing in the background. It's may came out before I was born but I don't give a damn, my mom used to play a lot of 90's music while we cleaning up the house.

I'm not going to lie, I do listen to some new music but it's nothing like the old school music.

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

Christina, Kyla, Tatiana and I is at the ice cream shop eating the ice cream since I got myself some vanilla ice cream. I was going to get the mint chocolate chip but I got braces in my mom and I got to be careful what I'm eating.