-𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴-

*EDITED*

Preview: Harry's taking you camping with Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn, luckily he let you invite Emma (Watson) so you weren't the only girl as you were camping all weekend.

_______________

"How many tents are we bringing?" Emma asked as we all sat in the van, driving deep into the woods near a lake.

"2, but we don't quite know the sleeping arrangements!" Zayn answered, sitting in the passenger seat next to Liam as he was driving.

"Why don't you boys share then I'll go with Emma?" I suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"But babyyy." Harry whined, tugging on my arm.

I was sat in between Harry and Emma, my boyfriend and my best friend "Y/N/N it's fine, you go with Harry, I'll be fine.".

"Yeah listen to her wise words." Harry agreed, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Harry you can last 2 nights without me, don't be dramatic." I said, patting his knee.

Harry groaned "But I'll be stuck with them.".

"Oi we are the best people you've ever met, stop complaining." Louis yelled, throwing an empty plastic bottle at him.

While Louis, Harry and Niall started throwing things at each other while Emma and I played eye-spy. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with o." She said.

"Hmm let me think, one direction perhaps?" I guessed and she nodded.

"Fuck, Niall that's a metal water bottle!" Louis exclaimed, rubbing his head.

"Oops, sorry not sorry." Niall teased, earning and kick in the shins.

"Will you guys shut up?!" Liam said, trying to focus on the road.

"Yeah Louis no violence, disgraceful behaviour." Niall stated, pointing his finger and shaking his finger.

"Fuck off." Louis spat, throwing the metal water bottle back at him.

"Enough, you guys are gonna get us all killed if you keep arguing and distracting Liam!" Harry yelled, gritting his teeth.

I caught Emma's gaze as we contained our laughter, looking away from everyone.

"Are you sure it's a good idea they share a tent?" She whispered, raising an eyebrow.

"No, but they're always like this." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"So what's the tea?" Niall asked as he was sitting in front of us, poking his head round.

"None of your business." Zayn said from the front, yanking his shirt backwards.

"Babes I think that we should go in a tent each so they don't kill each other." Emma mumbled in my ear, putting a hand over her lips.

"Are you sure, they can be a lot to handle." I replied, putting my hand up as well.

"Yeah, I wanna get to know them a bit, they are one of the most successful bands right now hun." She whispered, giving me a thumbs up.

"Guys Emma and I have decided to go in separate tents so you don't rip each others heads off." I announced dramatically.

"Way to make it dramatic." Emma stated earning a smack on the arm.

"Yes yes yes yes, I'm going in your tent!" Harry cheered, kissing my cheek and hugging me from the side.

"How about Y/N, Harry, Louis and Zayn then Emma, Niall and I?" Liam suggested, the perfect arrangement.

"That sounds fine, at least I'll have Zayn as the two lovebirds will be too busy sticking their tongues down each others throats." Louis sighed dramatically, leaning back in his seat.