-𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳-

Authors note - HOLY SHIT GUYS, I didn't realise how toxic this chapter was till I read your comments. I wrote this ages ago and I would never ever write like this. I have made Harry to seem like a walking red flag in this and it's making me cringe so much. So to anyone who hasn't read this chapter just please skip it because you're going to be cringe throughout the whole thing

Preview: Harry cheats on you..

_______________

That was it, I don't know what time it was, probably 3 in the morning, I had finally gotten to sleep without Harry as he's on tour in America with the boys but my phone would not stop pinging.

"Fucking hell I just got to sleep" I groaned, reaching over and grabbing my phone. I was being tagged in many posts so I clicked one and I think my world just collapsed.

There was pictures, of Harry and Kendall Jenner kissing in most likely her car.

My phone started buzzing and it was Louis, of course "L-Louis?" I checked, tears already streaming down my face.

"So you've seen the pictures, look I'm so so sorry, nobody knew, he didn't tell us, he didn't tell me or any of the boys I swear" Louis apologised.

"I-I trust you- um, look I need to go but good luck on tour" I told him, my voice cracking.

"Alright love, just take things slow and I'm so sorry"

"Louis it's fine- he found somebody better than me" I tried to reassure him then hung up.

I broke down as soon as I put the phone down, crying my eyes out, I loved Harry so so much. He was my life, there was nothing I wouldn't do for him, but did he even love me at all, or was it all fake? Maybe he had been Kendall for ages but was just really good at hiding it, I don't know, all I felt was that my heart had been snapped in half. Now my phone was buzzing like mad, multiple people were ringing me whether it was the middle of the night or day, but I hung up on all of them.

That was when Harry started to non-stop ring my phone, sending hundreds of text messages but I ignored him. I just let it ring, didn't bother to look at the texts, instead I just cried and cried and cried all night long. Harry must've been trying to ring for hours before he gave up, I was up till dawn until I was so exhausted that I fell asleep.

I think I must've woken up at 2pm, 340 missed calls, 538 missed texts, 539 now from Harry. Emma had texted and offered to come over, so did Florence Pugh and Emily Blunt but I just told them I was okay and just wanted to be alone. My instagram dms were blowing up as well, so many fans had apologised for what Harry did, even some of his own. I sobbed silently, looking through photos of Harry in my camera roll being an idiot.

"W-Why, I l-loved you" I cried, looking at a photo of him smiling while going in the McDonald's drive thru.

Then Niall started to call me so I answered, putting it on speaker so I could put the phone down.

"Hey, I heard Louis called earlier, how you feeling?" Niall asked in his pure Irish accent full of sorrow.

"I-I feel like shit, I loved him so much, he promised he wouldn't hurt me, I trusted him, did he even love me, was three years nothing to him and just all fake" I sobbed.

"Of course not, Harry is so deeply in love with you Y/N, I don't know what was going on in his mind, but he does not deserve you, he may be one of my best friends but what he did can't be taken back, I promise that I'll always be here for you" he reassured me.

"Can-can people stop making promises they can't fucking keep, I'm sick of being lied to!" I cried, sniffling and rubbing my eyes.

"I know you are Y/N, but I swear I will be there for you, our tour ends in a few days, we'll speak to Harry later when he shows up to get ready" Niall promised.

Harry Styles Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें