-𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵-

Preview: Harry and you used to date in high school, but when he became famous he started ignoring you and blocked you out of his life for years which ended up in you becoming one of the most successful, young actresses and singer on the century

_______________

"Good luck!" I squealed as I stood with Harry's family at the side of the stage. Harry gave me a nervous smiled and placed a peck on my lips before being lead on stage.

That was where it all started, he got through, he got so far, and now they were announcing who was being eliminated.

I sat backstage on a few boxes as Harry and his contestants found out who was being disqualified and who was being kept on the show. Then, extremely disappointed teenage boys started wondering off with their heads down, Harry is either going to be jumping with joy or reduced to tears.

Harry then wondered out with tears in his now red eyes and trailed over to me, collapsing into my arms, sniffing into my shoulder. "Hey.. it's okay Haz, you got so far" I cooed and he shook his head, he lacing his palms on my back.

"I-I can't go back home and face mum or Gemma" Harry stammered, looking down at me with wet cheeks. I pulled my sleeves down and used my thumb to wipe his eyes "They are already so proud of you Harry, you have a real talent, don't let this get you down" I assured him and he shook his head before all of their names were called back.

He let out a shaky sigh and kissed my cheek before wondering over to the group of boys "Will Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne please step forward" a man instructed and I watched as most of the other boys got lead away.

The five of them got sat down in a little corner and Harry gave me a 'Pretty please come and sit' which of course I gave into and wondered over. A few of the boys heads perked up but I sat beside Harry and he leaned into my touch, I wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Why would they group us all together? They're only gonna say how bad we are and just make us feel worse" Harry huffed, running a hand through his scruffy, brown hair. "Chill out man, I'm sure it's nothing" one of the boys, Zayn I think, told him and Harry groaned in response.

And then 20 minutes later they had spoken to the judges and Harry came sprinting off stage, beaming like a child who was just rewarded ice cream and brought me into the most passionate kiss I think he's ever given me. "I'm still in! I'm in a band!" He exclaimed and I smiled at him.

"That's amazing, I'm so so proud of you love!" I said and he grinned at me before pulling me into another passionate kiss and spinning me around in the air.

That's when it all went downhill, Harry became obsessed with this music and band he was now in, One Direction, and soo they released a record label and blew up, then they released and album and then 2 albums and 3 albums and 4 albums. Throughout all of that time, not once did Harry try to contact me, he left me heart broken, and after months of waiting and hoping he would return, wallowing in self pity, I used all the strength I had left to persuade my dreams of becoming an actress, turning out to be an actress and a singer.

I was currently on the Ellen Show, boosting my new movie Avengers Age of Ultron and we were doing quick fire questions. "Oh a buzzer!" I though out loud and kept clicking it causing the audience to laugh. "Are you ready?" Ellen asked sarcastically and I hummed and put my hands down by my side.

"Favourite food?" She questioned me first "Crap uhhh cherries!" I answered then smacked my hand down on the buzzer. She laughed at my response "Biggest fear?" She wondered, reading off the screen "Stingrays!" I respond quickly and hit the buzzer "Stingrays?" She repeated, giving me an odd look "They sting you with their long spiky tails and it just creeps me out" I whined and the audience sniggered out how childish I was being.