-𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴-

Preview: Harry has a nightmare that continues to happen on tour..

________________

Harry sighed a layed down in the tour bus bunk while the other boys all climbed into their bunks, unfortunately he was sharing a bunk with Niall and the lucky shit won rock paper scissors so he got the bottom. To make it even better, Louis was on the top bunk opposite him, Zayn on the bottom and Liam getting his own bed "Night boys" Liam said, going into his little room. "Shut up, you've got your own bed mate" Zayn called out, throwing a pillow at him. Liam stuck his tongue out and caught it then threw it back harder at him "Owwww" he whined, rubbing his head. "It's a pillow mate" Niall commented, looking to his side. "Not a very squishy one" Zayn groaned "You're pathetic" Louis added, shaking his head.

Finally they all ended up shutting up and falling asleep but Harry was just laying there, staring at the ceiling, not wanting to fall asleep and having the nightmare he'd been constantly having. Luckily, the boys hadn't woken up at all when he had the nightmare but that left him awake for hours on end and exhausted all day the next day.

Eventually Harry had fallen asleep, but it was the middle of the night when that imagine started to flood into his head.

"Harry, help!" I screamed, my nails digging into the ground as two men dragged me down an alley. "Y/N, I'm coming, let her fucking go!" Harry yelled, sprinting as fast as he could after the men. "Fuck off!" The men yelled and sped up "Get the fuck off of her!" He shouted back. I cried and kicked my feet, reaching out for Harry as my cheeks scraped along the gravel, causing cuts to form on my face and a path of blood to be created. Harry sped up and got closer to me, reaching his hands out "Shit, just shoot her!" One of them demanded. "NO!" He roared and jumping forward, grabbing my hands but it was too late, they had shot me in the back and I was bleeding out.

Harry shuffled around in the bunk, sweating like crazy "Harry stop moving" Niall grumbled groggily, kicking the post. However he didn't stop, but he started crying in his sleep too "Mate what are you doing!" Niall hissed, getting out of the bed. He recognised Harry was still fast asleep but sweating, squirming around and tears were spilling down his cheeks. "Harry, Harry wake up!" He whispered, shaking Harry's shoulder while standing on the ladder. His breathing quickened as Niall shook him more aggressively "Harry!" Niall yelled causing everyone to wake up but Harry shot up, almost banging his head on the ceiling.

"Oh my god it's 3am, why the hell are you yelling?!" Louis exclaimed, yawning and annoyed. "Harry are you okay, what happened?" Niall asked concerned, ignoring Louis. Zayn and Louis sat up confused as Harry's chest rose and sunk quickly "I-I" he stammered, running his hands through his hair. "You want a drink?" Niall wondered, looking at the water bottle. He nodded and Niall threw him the bottle and he took a large sip before putting it back on the bed and cupping his face in his hands.

"Are you alright?" Zayn checked, perching on the edge of the bed. Harry breathed heavily and got out of the bed, walking into sitting room where there were sofas and a kitchen and he sat down. The boys followed and Niall sat down, hugging him gently the pulling away as Zayn and Louis set opposite. "You have a nightmare?" Louis asked, assuming he did. He nodded and leaned back "I-I've been having it for ages" he trembled, lips quivering like a small child. "It's okay Harry, wanna tell us what it was about?" Zayn questioned, patting his back.

"Y/N she- she got shot and- and it was so much worse, she was bleeding and hurt- and and and begging for me to save her and-and I couldn't do anything and she was bleeding out quickly and- and" Harry exclaimed, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to get rid of the image. "Harry don't worry, Y/N is at home right now or on set or on the studio or whatever, perfectly safe and protected" Niall reassured him. Louis pulled out his phone as Zayn and Niall tried to comfort Harry and rung me, until I finally answered before he was about to give up.