-𝘋𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘥-

Preview: You don't how it got so messy, how you and Harry went from having the most passionate love to hating one another as much as someone could hate someone

Preview: You don't how it got so messy, how you and Harry went from having the most passionate love to hating one another as much as someone could hate someone. What made it especially difficult was having a five year old son, James, and having to meet up all the time didn't help.

But, when you started seeing someone, the tension only grew, and it caused multiple problems within your fucked up family.

_______________

"Mummy will see you in a few days baby, be good for daddy?" I told James, kneeling down so we were at eye-level.

"I will mummy, I love you." James agreed, gifting me a large, toothy grin.

"I love you too sweetheart, have lots of fun for me." I smiled, pecking his cheek before standing up.

I ruffled his hair as I looked over at Harry who was standing behind James now, his hands on his shoulders.

"See you on Monday then." Harry stated, nodding his head towards the door.

He could not want me out any sooner.

"I know, bye bubs, I lo-"

And the door slammed in my face.

Fucking dick.

*

I sighed in content, gazing over at James who was on the floor, playing with his trucks while cars played in the background.

"Happy sigh or a different sigh?" Niall teased, pecking my cheek as he brushed over my knuckles with his thumb.

"A very happy sigh." I smiled, turning my head slightly to face him though was I was laying in between his legs.

"Good." He grinned, locking our lips into a small but loving kiss.

"Mummy! You said all your kisses were for me!" James protested, standing up and crawling onto the couch.

We pulled away from each other, turning our attention to the boy settling himself on our thighs.

"Do you mind if we share, because your mummy gives the best kisses?" Niall asked, exaggerating the 'best'.

He thought for a second, scrunching his nose before settling on his answer.

"Okay.. but you have to go and get me the special magic squash." James compromised, crossing his arms.

By the way, that was just Niall pouring any juices he could find into a cup diluted with water.

"Deal." Niall agreed, sticking out his hand.

James put his hand out, and although it disappeared in Niall's touch, he was still shaking his arm.

"Alright, I need to go make my special potion now, no peeking!" Niall announced, pecking my shoulder as he slid out from underneath me.