-𝘊𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺-

Preview: I've done something similar to this before, I think it was called 'Avoiding', I don't what it is I just love this scenario so, y'know enjoy! (If you don't know what's it about then it's about you mishearing Harry during a conversation complaining about you being clingy so you distant yourself)

_______________

This script needs to get in my head. God, why do I have so many lines, oh yes, maybe because I am Sleeping Beauty in Maleficent? Well, would I rather be doing nothing, no, many people would love to be in my position right now so suck it up Y/N!

I heard a thick Irish accent downstairs, Harry said Niall was coming over today, I'll go down in minute. Okay okay, I just have to remember these last lines, there's only 10, come on Y/N.

After about half an hour I had finished learning my script so I wondered downstairs when Niall and Harry were stood in the kitchen, snacking on a bag of crisps "Hey, Y/N!" Niall exclaimed, wiping his hands on his shirt and hugging me loosely.

"Hi Niall, you alright?" I checked, pulling away and heading over to the fridge. "Splendid, what about you, you're in maleficent, and you're Aurora, who has to kiss you when you pass out?!" He rambled and Harry chocked on his tea.

"Bloody hell Niall, and if you must know Brenton Thwaites" I chuckled and took out my left over smoothie from earlier. "Who?" He asked and I laughed "You'll find out" I replied and he nodded his head.

"You alright baby?" I then asked Harry and he nodded, glancing at me as I rubbed one of his shoulders. "Okay then, I'm going to head upstairs for a bit, see you later Niall" I smiled, kissing Harry's forehead before walking off upstairs.

"Oh my god" I heard Harry mumble as I walked out the room so I paused, behind the door. "What?" Niall stated with a hint of confusion in his voice. "She's so fucking clingy, it's like today is my last day on the earth, god it's annoying" he complained and my jaw dropped, like dropped dropped.

"Harry don't say something you're going to regret, she's just showing you affection" Niall warned him and I bit my lip, leaning against the wall. "I'm just saying Niall, she's constantly nagging me and clinging to me like a Koala, god I thought she was a busy person but I thought wrong" He huffed and I felt tears building up in my eyes. Busy? I am, I've just been on a month break, that's why you dickhead! I'm leaving in a few days to start filming, maybe you'll get some time to yourself then, actually, no, it will start now.

I rushed upstairs to the bedroom, putting the smoothie on the nightstand before locking myself in the bathroom and looking in the mirror. All the other relationships ended because I was too 'clingy' and 'attention-seeking' apparently, what if Harry breaks up with me too because of this? I tried so hard not to act needy and clingy but Harry told me he liked an affection relationship, fucking lier.

Will he actually break up with me, I'll distance myself so he doesn't, god please don't let him break up with me, he's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

"It's okay Y/N, don't cry, don't cry" I whispered, battering my eyelashes and flapping my hands but is was helpless, all of my insecurities came flooding back and I sat onto the toilet seat and sobbed quietly to myself.

I don't know how long I was in there for, but it had obviously been a while as there was multiple knocks on the bathroom door "Love? Niall left hours ago and it's getting late, you haven't eaten anything and you've been in here for a while, is everything okay?" I heard Harry ask and I covered my hand over my mouth to stop myself from breaking into tears again.

"Baby? Are you alright, can you let me in?" He checked, knocking on the door again. "Y-Yes" I managed to respond, standing up and splashing water on my face. "You don't sound okay baby, can you please let me in" he begged, rattling the door handle.