-𝘎𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺-

Preview: Harry was the school bad boy, the popular one who had everyone on his knees for him, even the teachers, except for one person, you, the one person he person he's been trying to get a relationship with ever since you met however you were having one of it

*Pretend you're not famous in this one*

______________

I guess you could say my life was like a fairytale, I was like bell and the rest of the boys in my school were like Gaston, all trying to become my boyfriend however I turned every single one down. All I cared about was my grades, future, friends, family, fashion and beauty, when I grow up I would like to be a fashion designer of a model, so I was very interested in the subjects maths, english, history and art and design, also my job outside of school in Sephora which earns me around £2000 a month, pretty good considering I'm only 18, I also got discounts on make up which is good too.

As I walked down the hallway I felt the eyes of the disgusting pervs of our school, I hate boys and the looks of jealous girls that tried to befriend me to get with a certain somebody, generally Mr Harry Styles, a pain in my arse. "Hey Y/N I'll catch you up later!" My best friend Millie called out, waving as she headed over to her boyfriend, Zayn, it didn't help he was one of Harry's closest friends either.

"Hey Y/N" I heard someone say from behind me, the most annoying voice on the whole god damn planet. I sped up into a speed walk until I realised the footsteps got louder behind me and an arm swung across my shoulder "Styles" I mumbled through gritted teeth, shrugging his shoulder off me.

"You're looking hot today" Harry commented and I glared at him "Sorry, you look absolutely gorgeous, what you doing after school?" He apologised, keeping up with my quick footsteps. "Nothing that concerns you, now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to get to class" I answered and turned a corner "Well we both have history so I'll walk with you" he told me "Please don't, I'm trying to think" I replied "About what?" "How you're never ever going to be a decent guy who isn't always trying to get into my pants" I spat and stormed off leaving him there stumped.

I entered the class at the same time as everyone else, when the bell rang thanks of no good Styles keeping me held up back there and I sat by a window not near the front but not near the back either. Mrs Robinson, our teacher, was one of the many females in the school who definitely had a crush on Harry, along with a few boys, and never gave him detention or anything, she was wrapped around his little finger.

So as usual, he came in 5 minutes late while she was taking the attendance "Oh good morning Harry" she greeted him with a large smile across her face. He nodded his head and sat down a close to me as possible, pathetic, luckily not behind, beside or in front of me, oh wait, never mind.

"Get out of this chair now" Harry demanded to the boy who was sat beside me "Go get your own seat, I was here first man" he shrugged and went back to paying attention to our teacher who was still taking attendance. "Move, now, or you'll be in for it" Harry warned him, slamming his fist down on the table "Fine, whatever" the boy grumbled before grabbing his bag and moving.

I huffed as he sat down beside me "You shouldn't of down that, he didn't deserve it" I murmured as Mrs Robinson began the lesson. "Y/N he was obviously trying to get you in his bed" he scoffed in response "What, like you? Please Harry, I've learnt to not give a single fuck about any of the boys in our school, including you" I hissed, rolling my eyes and opening my textbook.

"Sweetheart, how long is it going to take for you to realise that we're meant to be, you're the most popular girl in the school and I'm the most popular boy, we're a match made in heaven" he replied smoothly, not giving a damn about our lesson and just talking casually as Mrs Robinson continued, sparing a few glances at Harry, disgusting.