-𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳-

Preview: Y/N was a ordinary, innocent 19 year old girl, apart from the fact that she was already worth £230 million and has starred in many Hollywood hits such as the avengers, beauty and the beast, jumanji, red notice, frozen and many more, she had also released two hits albums called Reputation and Teenage Dream, so maybe not ordinary, but innocent. That was until the world famous mafia leader, Harry Styles entered her life, and she was forever on in danger..

_______________

Nobody knows who I truly am. I don't even think I do. The truth is, ever since I released the song 'Teenage Dream' my whole life has flipped upside down, especially when I starred in my first movie, Mamma Mia, that totally changed my life forever.

I stopped being me a long time ago. I can't even remember who that was.

That's what happens to a 14 year old girl when she joins Hollywood, the fame, you forget who you are.

My grandma always told me when I entered this business, the faker you are the bigger your circle will be. The realer you are, the smaller your circle will be.

I've learnt that to be true, but I don't know how to go back anymore, I don't know how to go back to that fourteen year old girl who was over the moon that she got to be in a movie with Dominic Cooper and Julie Walters and Pierce Brosnan.

"Tonight was fun, we should do this more often" My friend, well fake friend, Emily commented as she climbed into the taxi I called for her.

"Indeed we should, have a good rest of your evening" I told her, giving her a fake smile while she waved and the taxi reversed out of the parking spot.

I sighed, standing still as I watched it drive off, she was using me for my money and fame, but I didn't have the heart to tell her 'We can't be friends anymore because you're using me, only a horrible, attention-seeker, greedy person would of that'.

There was a flash from across the streets, great, paparazzi, just what I need tonight.

I walked the opposite way, down towards my penthouse block, it was about a 10 minute walk from the restaurant I had just been at, but I'm going a different route this time to avoid the paparazzi on the opposite side of the road.

It got darker as I approached an alley, but there was no sound or sign of life coming from it so I shrugged and walked down it, ending up in a different part of London I had only driven through on the way to places.

A sigh escaped my lips as I rubbed my head "You lost?" A deep voice asked from behind me causing me to jump, turning around and stumbling backwards.

"No- I was just uh, using a different route" I responded, slowly backing away as the man approached from the shadows.

"You're Y/N Y/L/N, don't worry I don't cause harm, well, everyone else I know would prefer to differ but I won't hurt you" he assured me, stepping forward and the moonlight lit up his face.

He had emerald green eyes, a piercing on one of his ears and he was chewing something, most likely chewing gum.

"Y'know it's rude to stare princess, anyone ever told you that, figured they would've considering you're always in the spotlight" he pointed out, nodding his head towards me.

"I- just leave me alone, please" I said, turning around and briskly walking in the direction where my building stood proudly in the sky full of stars.

"See you around princess!" He called out and I sped up, quickly turning a corner so he couldn't see me.

I laid in bed that night, the man's voice replaying in my head, his imagine planted in my memory 'See you around Princess?', what the hell is that meant to mean?!