-𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶-

Preview: The boys and Emma (Watson) are staying over the night, them in the living room while you and Emma stay in the guest room together but while Harry attempts to sleep without you, he can't

_______________

"Harry, it's one night" I sighed as I stood in the kitchen, preparing the dough for homemade pizzas. "Please, I can't sleep without you, just, you and Emma come in the living room with us" He begged, pouting at me from across the counter.

"One, there isn't enough room, two, Emma and I have already got plans for later once we've hung out with you guys, we've been best friends since forever, and we like keeping our traditions alive so, no" I refused, putting the dough in a bowl to rise.

"Just, pleaseeeee" he whined, running his hands through his hair "N - O, spells no!" I objected, putting the dough in the fridge.

Harry was about to object but the doorbell rang so he huffed and got up, going towards the front door as I cleaned up the counter.

The greetings of the six could be heard from miles away, but that was besides the point. I put the cloth in the sink and wondered over to the group "Y/N!" Emma cried, squeezing through the boys and hugging me tightly.

"Em, I've missed you so much!" I replied, jumping up and down with her in a hug. A cough came from behind us and just as we the broke the hug, Niall brought me in for a bone-breaking hug.

"I still exist, y'know" he reminded me, smirking proudly at himself "So do I, y'know" Harry mocked, crossing his arms.

"We would never take Y/N from you Harry, don't be so protective" Louis teased and we all laughed apart from Harry "Hm, sure, let's go to the living room" he suggested.

They all sat down on the couches while I sat besides Emma on a small sofa, our legs crossed as we began talk as if we had only saw each other yesterday when in reality it was months ago.

"Wait so what are we do later?" She checked, leaning back into the corner "Well, we'll make pizza and watch a movie with this lot then go to the guest room and we can do whatever we want" I grinned and she clapped her hands.

"Perfect, I've got these new face masks I want to try so we can do that" she told me and I smiled "That sounds amazing".

"Hey, what should we do?" Liam asked, attracting our attention back to the main conversation "Twister, Zayn and Niall and Louis and Emma get on the floor, I'm spinning with Y/N and Liam" Harry instructed, getting on his knees to get the game out from under the tv.

"So basically everyone is playing apart from you two because Harry can't last a minute with Y/N's attention" Niall simplified causing me to chuckle "Get on the floor, Horan" Harry answered, shoving him off the sofa with his foot.

A while into the game everyone was staying strong, Harry was wrapped up in a blanket in between my legs as I played with his hair while Liam spun the wheel. "Shit, Louis move your fucking ass!" Zayn yelled, moving his foot causing Louis to topple over onto Emma.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?!" Louis shouted, rubbing his head and getting off Emma "Get off the mat, I am winning this!" Niall demanded, glaring at him. "Thanks Louis" Emma said sarcastically and stood up, sitting in an armchair.

Harry's eyelids began to droop as the game carried on and before we knew it, he was fast asleep, head collapsed onto my stomach. "Pause, did Harry actually fall asleep?" Zayn asked from between his legs and every son turned to look at us.

"He's the one who suggested this and he's fast asleep!" Liam scoffed, looking at him in disbelief "Hold on hold on, Y/N where are your pots and pans?" Louis checked and I grinned "In the kitchen, first drawer to your left" I informed me and he jumped up and sprinted to the kitchen.