-𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘤-

Preview: Harry is claustrophobic, shocking right, you could never believe it until you experienced him in full on panic mode in confined spaces or crowed by mobs of paparazzi. One trip, the boys had picked you up from New York to drive down to LA where they were performing next as you had a premiere down there and had to stay there for a few days but that's where the paparazzi was at it's worst

_______________

"Lalalalala, I can't hear you, lalalala" Niall sung, plugging his ears and skipping around the sitting room, which was also the kitchen, at the back of tourbus "Yes you can, Niall give me back the controller, it's my turn to play Fifa!" Louis yelled, chasing him around as they jumped on the sofas and dodged each other. "Niall give him the controller, you're giving me a headache" Liam sighed, watching them go around and around in circles "Lalalalala" Niall shouted as Zayn waited on the beanbags with the other controller that Harry had given to him.

Niall was now running in between the sofas where Harry, Liam and I were all sat so I put my foot out and tripped Niall up so he landed face first on the carpeted floor. All 5 of us burst out laughing as Niall groaned and rubbed his nose while Louis snatched the controller and went over to Zayn and began a new match "You're so mean" Niall mumbled into the floor, giving me the finger. "That was your own fault Niall, you should look where you're going and not steal controllers" Harry told him, crossing his arms "She tripped me up, whatcha' talking 'bout!" Niall argued, leaning against the sofa.

The next morning everyone was fast asleep apart from Harry and I who were laying in the bunk, enjoying our morning cuddles before the boys would have to get up and go rehearse. "Baby I'm hot" Harry whispered, beginning to feel claustrophobic in the confined space "Okay, do you want of get rid of the duvet?" I asked quietly, sitting up and pushing the duvet to the end of the bed. "N-No it's too stuffy, I can't breath properly" he mumbled, his breathing patter speeding up "It's okay baby, c'mon let's go to the living room" I reassured him, climbing out of the bunk and he followed.

We silently made our way to the living room and Harry sat down on the couch, putting his head in his hands as I took a bottle of water from the mini fridge and gave it to Harry "Thanks" he mumbled, taking a large sip before screwing the lid back on and putting the bottle down on the floor.

I sat down opposite him, not wanting him to feel so crowed "I'm sorry, I just get really claustrophobic sometimes" Harry apologised, moving his hands from his face so he could look at me. "Don't worry baby, I understand" I smiled, nodding my head "Then can you please come and lay with me before the boys get up?" He requested, pouting his lips. "How could I ever say no?" I replied, sitting down next him before we layed down and eventually fell back asleep.

Suddenly I heard a loud clatter of pans and ice cold water landing on my face causing me to scream "Jesus Christ!" and sit up abruptly, rubbing my eyes. The four boys fell to the floor, clutching their stomachs and laughing their arses off while Harry sat up grouching.

"You guys are such dickheads, what did you do that for?!" Harry shouted, running his hand through his damp, curly brown locks. "'Cause it's funny" Liam laughed, rolling around in a laughing fit. "Is not, it's so cold!" I exclaimed, standing up and squeezing my hair before Harry came and stood in front of me for some reason "Your shirt is wet and see through" he informed me, looking down at my chest.

"Oh right" I said, looking down to see my skin clearly showing through the white r shirt "C'mere, let's go change your top" he mumbled, turning me around so my head was in his chest and he was walking forward but I was walking backwards. "What are you doing?" Niall chuckled at the awkward position we were in "Going to change as Y/N's top is see through at the moment" Harry answered, squinting at Niall. They all continued to laugh as we left to go change.

Later on that evening we were in the stadium dressing rooms, getting ready to go back to the tourbus to drive to LA after an amazing, final concert in New York.

Harry was in the bathroom changing, I was sat on the couch with my head on Niall's shoulder, watching some Netflix show, Zayn was trying to get the stage makeup off his face with an attempt of Liams help and Louis was laying down next to me on his phone.

There was a knock at the door then Paul came in "It's quite busy outside tonight guys, try and stay together, okay?" He informed us all and we all nodded. He left and Harry came out the bathroom in some joggers and a hoodie, standing in the middle of the room to look at what everyone was doing.

"Darling my shoulder is a lot more comfortable that Niall's" Harry told me, coming towards the three of us who were on the couch "Don't move me Harry I'm comfy and watching something" I whined, looking back at the computer screen. He hummed in response, knowing Niall wouldn't try anything but still a bit jealous so he came and layed down on my lap, his head nuzzled into my shoulder while laying his toros and legs over my body.

I shuffled around a bit so we were in a better position, my head still on Niall's shoulder but Harry laying on his back on top of me with my arms round his shoulders, playing with his fluffy, brown hair while he shut his eyes.

"It won't fucking come off!" Zayn yelled, rubbing his skin viciously "Let me do it!" Liam shouted, snatching the wipes and rubbing them all over Zayn's face "Ow that hurts!" He exclaimed, kicking Zayn in the shins. "Will you two shut up?" Louis said, glaring at them and then going back to his phone "Shut up, I'm tryna' watch somethin'!" Niall cried, throwing a pillow at the two of them.

"Will you boys stop arguing, it's time to go back to the bus" Paul told them over the top of the yelling, swinging the door wide open. Harry groaned as I got up, pulling him up with me "Don't be a baby" Liam snickered "Haha" Harry mumbled sarcastically, his arm around my waist.

When we got to the exit I recognised that Paul was right, there were hundreds of fans waiting outside and I could feel Harry's palm sweating in mine "Sweetheart relax, just keep hold of my hand, okay?" I whispered as the doors opened.

The fans screamed and they were all yelling and asking for photos but the Paparazzi were one step ahead of them and surrounding us six, not giving us any space to move. Harry's breathing became heavy as he looked down and walked slowly with me as security tried to make a path "Harry its okay" Zayn reassured him in his ear then stood back again.

"I'm going to pass out Y/N" Harry whispered then fell backwards however Niall and Liam caught him. He immediately woke up and stood back up "Hey hey hey, we're almost there" I told him, caressing his back with my free hand. He covered his mouth as his face went white "Move!" Louis yelled at the crowd, clearing a much better path for us.

Harry ran into the tourbus and we all quickly followed and found him in the bathroom, kneeling next to the toilet and throwing up. I dropped down next to him and held back his hair, rubbing his back "Its okay baby, let it all out" I said while the boys left. He groaned when he was done and flushed the loo, wiping his mouth with some tissue and laying down so his head was on my lap.

"Hey, I got you some water" Zayn offered, handing a glass to me and I nodded in response then he left. "It's okay, let's sit up and have a drink" I whispered, lifting Harry's head off my lap and handing him the glass. He took small sips before finishing it and putting it on the ground before laying back down again, shutting his eyes as I intertwined my hands in his locks.

"M' sorry" Harry apologised quietly, one of his hands fisting my shirt "Don't be sorry darling, it was extremely busy out there, I'm not surprised it got too much" I cooed, kissing his forehead. He hummed in response, nuzzling his head into my stomach and just layed there.

A few minutes later I could heard small snores coming from Harry's mouth making me chuckle and pull out my phone. I took a photo before texting the boys so two of them could come lift him up and put him into bed.

Louis and Liam came and tiptoed in "Bless 'em" Louis whispered, picking Harry up with Liam causing him to stir "Go back to sleep mate" Liam told him before going into the rooms and laying him on a spare bed on the bottom bunk.

"Y/N" Harry mumbled, reaching his arms out across the bed in reach for me though he was sleeping. The boys grinned "Night Y/N" Louis teased then left with Liam "Y-Y/N" he murmured in his sleep, becoming more distraught.

I layed down next to him and he immediately relaxed, putting an arm round my waist and pulling me into his body, hugging me as if I was a teddy bear. "Goodnight baby, love you" I whispered, kissing his cheek.