-𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘦-

Preview: Everybody has been exhausted, the boys just finished tour and you had just finished filming Avengers Age of Ultron, so nobody was in the mood to deal with shit, however when Harry gets tired, he gets cranky, and while everybody else can keep their mood under control, he cannot.

_______________

"Whyyy, I don't want get up." Harry whined, burying his head into the pillow while I pulled on my sports leggings.

"Because we need to get stuff done this morning before the boys come over later, come on you've stayed in bed for the past 2 days." I explained, lifting my sports bra over my head.

"So what, the boys don't care if I just wear my boxers." He remarked, shutting his eyes once again.

"Harry, come on." I sighed, walking towards the bed and leaning over him.

He shook his head into the pillow, god this boy is difficult.

"Come on, please baby." I pleaded, turning him over onto his back.

I brushed his curls out of his face so I could place small pecks all over him.

"You missed." He muttered, tapping his lips.

"Oh, I wonder why?" I questioned, sitting back up.

He huffed, sitting up and grabbing my cheeks before crashing his lips against mine.

"Okay, now get up." I stated, standing up and throwing a pillow at him.

"No." He objected, yanking the duvet back over himself.

That's it, I give up.

By 1pm I had cleaned the dishes, put a load of washing on, hoovered the whole downstairs and organised Harry's trainer collection, which definitely took the longest.

I let out a puff of air, wiping my forehead as I stared at the clean house, it hadn't been properly cleaned in ages because of how busy Harry and I have been.

"Harry, if I walk up those stairs and you're still in bed, you are in trouble!" I yelled as I pulled my slippers on.

A few seconds later I was wondering upstairs after not getting a response, heading towards our bedroom door which was creaked opened.

I opened it to find Harry still in the bed, watching a football match on his phone.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, my jaw dropping at the sight.

"Urghhh, what now?" He groaned, pausing the clip on his phone.

"Get up, now!" I ordered, I'm going to lose my shit with this boy in a minute.

"I'm good thanks." He mumbled before unpausing the video and going back to watching it.

I took in a deep breath, shutting my eyes "Harry Edward Styles, I swear to god if you don't get out that fucking bed you will pay the consequences.".

"Which are?" He replied, sparing me a single glance.

"No sex for a month, now you can lay there if you want but if I were you I'd-"

"I'm up, I'm up, god!" He interrupted, virtually jumping off of the bed.

"Now was that so hard?"

The boys were now here, the five of them were in the living room watching something on tv while I was in the kitchen, waiting for the brownies to finish baking.

"What if we watch Grease?" I heard Louis suggest, a few grumbled coming from the others.

"We always watch that, I'm sick of it, no fucking way." Harry rejected harshly, poor Louis.