Chapter 1

You sat in your room, waiting to make sure that your parents were asleep before you planned to go on your midnight night walk with your cat to ‘magic tree’ like usual. You always go on this walk because you can’t deal with being in this house anymore because there is no love for you here, only hatred. You begin to quietly walk around in your small carefully avoiding the loud floor boards as you didn’t want to deal with the rage from of your parents. You made sure that everything was packed that you needed as tonight was the night of your escape. In the bag was clothes, hair brush, light makeup, your favourite fairytale book and your trusty pocket knife. Your cat Midnight sat on your bed waiting for you to finish, you hoped that your parents wouldn’t wake up due to the noise Midnight makes as you began your way downstairs to the front door while you were tip-toeing like a mouse. Opening the front door you signal to Midnight that it was time for walkies. He went outside and waited for you to close the door as you closed the door. 

You began walking down the road along side the forest but the sky began to turn a deep blood red colour. You quickly grabbed Midnight more for your comfort than his. You continued walking for a while, feeling like you were being watched. You made your way outside of the woods when you heard a rustling from behind you causing you to look back. As you turn around a giant bird grabbed you and Midnight before flying up towards the clouds. You couldn't tell how long you had been flying for but you finally saw a castle come into sight. Wait, it wasn't one castle but it was two connected by what looked like a bridge . One of the castles looked pleasant and welcoming, beautifully, lined with flowers everywhere, the other across the bridge had a more sinister look to it. Flying over the sinister school and towards the beautiful castle. 

The bird dropped you in a bed of flowers and you looked over a Midnight and smiled seeing that he was alright. A group of well dressed princesses were looking at you in disgust. "What is a witch doing here!?" You looked at them confused "I'm not a witch." The group of princesses stepped away and began heading towards a ceremony hall, you decided to follow them and took a seat on their side. Two women entered the hall and began introducing themselves. You were spaced out the entire time until Lady Lesso spoke. You made eye contact with her and she seemed intrigued by you. 

Let me know what you guys think about this so far.