Chapter 12

Trigger Warning- Swearing, Talking about @buse & Past s*icide attempt

Lady Lesso walks in the classroom and slams the door behind her. "You gave Tedros a love letter!?" She says pinning you to the wall, you look at her confused "Yes BUT it isn't from me" Lesso grabbed you neck tightly "Pick your next words carefully Snowflake!!" She shouts "T-that letter is from Sophie I gave it to him because she's been missing for a week now and Sophie wants that true love kiss" Lesso loosen her grip realising that could have been hurting me but the years of abuse you knew how to act like everything was fine. "Snowflake I'm sorry for-" You pushed Lady Lesso away cutting her off from her apology, "I don't want you fucking apology you don't trust me, I'm so sorry I have been spending time with Dovey learning how to dance and having breakfast with her but this is not how you treat a girlfriend that loves you" you shouted annoyed tearing you. Lesso's ears perked up at the end of your shouting "You love me..?" She questions stepping to you. You nodded "Isn't that obvious?" Lesso shooked her head "Nevers don't get to experience true love I thought the worst of you because I'm scared of losing you" You hugged Lesso "I'm scared of losing you to" you said smiling sweetly at her "But ever think I have cheated I will-" Lesso grabs your chin and kisses you deeply "You will?" she teased. You smirked "I will walk you like a dog" Lesso confused at you confused "Like a dog" you nodded in agreement "Yes because your mine Bitch." You giggled and gave a look to Agatha "If you mind?" Agatha nodded "See you around Y/n, Lady Lesso behave" Agatha says leaving the room. Lesso looks at you confused "What's wrong Snowflake?" You pout "you pinned me against a wall and questioned my trust, so you are getting a punishment." Lesso gulped at back herself into a corner you opened your arms "So cuddles please while you read a fairy tale to me" Lesso picked you and spun you in the air while keeping you close "Oh no such torture" Lesso's laughed. Lesso teleports us to a cosy room with a fireplace and where pillows and blankets are everywhere. You sat on the floor and waited for Lesso to sit down. When she did sit down you rested your head in her lap and smiled. Lesso faked sigh and played with your hair "Look I'm sorry for shouting and choking I should of reconsidered my actions" You began tear up shortly after you began to crying "Hey Hey Snowflake, please I'm so sorry" You shook your head "I'm not mad at you, you just remembered of when my parents flipped out on me and I attempted suicide my cutting my throat.." Your Princess began kissing your neck "I promise it won't happen again I get badly jealous" you nodded in agreement. Lesso began reading Alice in the wonderland knowing you would fall straight asleep which did work. "What are you planning, my dear Rafal? I need to keep my distance to protect her but I can't. I love her so much" Lady Lesso whispers while playing with your soft hair as you snoring adorably.